EA Forums - Banner

C.H.U.M.

hehe awesome I want Martin to have a robot friend.

Replies

• vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    Terrible idea man! A robot in my town? And he only appears one time ( or maybe two) . But we don t even have Selma ,patty , lenny,and other most important characters so if chum is going to be a game character it will take a long time .
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    Phinbart wrote:
    Anyone want C.H.U.M. in the game? If you don't know who C.H.U.M. is see here: http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/C.H.U.M.

He could be involved in new tasks for Martin: Walk with C.H.U.M. (30m) and Work on C.H.U.M. (2h)

He could also have his own jobs:
    10m - Get Voice Chip Replaced (at Prince House)
    60m - Go to Show and Tell (at Springfield Elementary School)
    4h - Get Repaired (at Prince House)
    8h - Get Shown at the Science Fair (at Springfield Elementary School)
    12h - Attend Robot Church (at First Church of Springfield; mentioned in dialogue there is a special 'robot' section)
    24h - Skip Around Town

Any other ideas for minor characters?
    That would be awesome.
    But, Linguo's the best.
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited March 2013
    There could be a 'Science Fair update' where Linguo and C.H.U.M. are unlocked. There could be a new building, the Prince House, which unlocks C.H.U.M., and Linguo could be unlocked through a quest.

The main storyline of the update could be Lisa and Martin competing against each other for first place and then Bart ends up winning with the "Homer Humiliator" (because robots are 'out'). Then the player could unlock the Homer Humiliator and a task for Homer to be humiliated by it.

What about that?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    They'll be like Funzos...not a main character.
    Or whatever.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Or whatever.

Ugh. I hope not. Maybe I'm alone, but I don't like "characters" like the Funzo's and Raven Bart because they essentially act like decorations that you can't get rid of once they've served their purpose.
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ugh. I hope not. Maybe I'm alone, but I don't like "characters" like the Funzo's and Raven Bart because they essentially act like decorations that you can't get rid of once they've served their purpose.

Obviously Linguo and C.H.U.M. would have their own jobs, and they could be involved in quest storylines from time to time.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    Or whatever.

I'm with you. I'm hating mines now.
    The only one I like is Santa's Little Helper.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.