EA Forums - Banner

Monty Python

Prev1
NStanger91
1358 posts New member
NStanger91 wrote:
French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

LOL I've taught our son that quote.

"I fart in your general direction"

He is 10 and pretty much loves any sort of body function humor.

Have you checked out the Horrible History books and TV show? Think Monty for kids.

Replies

• atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    We are the knights who say.... NI!

we are the keepers of the sacred words: Ni, mewomp, and ickycikyptangzooboyo! and we shall keep saying "NI" to you if you do not appease us.

You must bring us... A SHRUBBERY!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Yh I've seen a few :-)

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    atamzarian wrote:

we are the keepers of the sacred words: Ni, mewomp, and ickycikyptangzooboyo! and we shall keep saying "NI" to you if you do not appease us.

“First you must find... another shrubbery! (dramatic chord) Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. ("A path! A path!") Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forrest... with... a herring!”
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:

Hey now? now you are going all life of Brian on us. Are we sticking to the grail??

oh Dennis!!! There's a lovely bit of filth over here!!!

• dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    atamzarian wrote:

After seeing this movie for the first time, my best friend (still) and I walked around shouting NI repeatedly for at least a year. Haha, good times.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    romans eunt domus
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    atamzarian wrote:

“First you must find... another shrubbery! (dramatic chord) Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. ("A path! A path!") Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forrest... with... a herring!”

Cut down the tree with a herring? It can't be done!

You have said one of the words!

What word?

I cannot tell you what the word is, suffice to say that's one of the words the knights of NI cannot stand to hear!

You can't tell us not to say it, if we don't know what it is!

Stop saying it! I said it! I said it again! I can't stop saying it!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    ickshter wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:

Hey now? now you are going all life of Brian on us. Are we sticking to the grail??

Any monty python is funny :-)

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid B***ard. You've got no arms left.
    Black Knight: Yes I have.
    King Arthur: *Look*!
    Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    ickshter wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:

Any monty python is funny :-)

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid B***ard. You've got no arms left.
    Black Knight: Yes I have.
    King Arthur: *Look*!
    Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

You yellow B*****ds! Get back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:

French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
    French Soldier: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

They had the grail the entire time. The ENTIRE time!!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Large Man with Dead Body: Who's that then?
    The Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.
    Large Man with Dead Body: Why?
    The Dead Collector: He hasn't got s**t all over him.

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    dhort1985 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:

Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
    French Soldier: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

They had the grail the entire time. The ENTIRE time!!

Sir Galahad: Can we come up and have a look?
    Frenchman: No.
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited March 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    romans eunt domus

Conjugate the VERB!!!! "GO"
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    Large Man with Dead Body: Who's that then?
    The Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.
    Large Man with Dead Body: Why?
    The Dead Collector: He hasn't got s**t all over him.

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

One, two, five!

three sir

three, right! *throws hand grenade*
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited March 2013
    Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Tim: Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! So! Brave knights! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...
    [Makes fangs with his fingers and holds them in front of his mouth]
    King Arthur: What an eccentric performance.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    ickshter wrote:
    Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

I am your king!
    Well I didn't vote for you!
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm not dead!
    he says he's not dead!
    You're not fooling anyone, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
    I'm feeling better!
    I can't take him like that!
    He's almost dead!
    I think I'll go for a walk!
    "Look, he's very ill. Just do us a favor!
    I feel happy! I feel happy!
    *dead collector knocks him over the head and throws him on the cart*
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    [the King gestures to the window]
    King of Swamp Castle: One day, lad, all this will be yours.
    Prince Herbert: What, the curtains?
    King of Swamp Castle: No, not the curtains, lad, all that you can see stretched out over the valleys and the hills! That'll be your kingdom, lad. When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    [the King gestures to the window]
    King of Swamp Castle: One day, lad, all this will be yours.
    Prince Herbert: What, the curtains?
    King of Swamp Castle: No, not the curtains, lad, all that you can see stretched out over the valleys and the hills! That'll be your kingdom, lad. When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.

King of swamp: what do you mean you don't like her? what's wrong with her? she's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge..... tracks of land!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.