EA Forums - Banner

* Patrick's day pics! See it all before you buy it :)

Prev1
did you buy all that? wow nice :D

Replies

• Daniel91898
    35 posts
    edited March 2013
    Do either of them have a voice?
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    The leprechaun makes noise and runs away. Very funny. He has no task sadly.

The other guy says nothing but his task are funny.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited March 2013
    Its nice how cheaters can spoil things for everyone five minutes after an update.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I love love LOVE that the pub is a corner building! I have a " town square" kinda thing I'm working on, so I put the pub in the southwest corner flanked by the police station and The Guilded Truffle.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited March 2013
    Its nice how cheaters can spoil things for everyone five minutes after an update.

Stupid comment. It's not cheating. EA want you to speed everything up with donuts so they get more money.
  • Excruciator69
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    mcorway wrote:

Stupid comment. It's not cheating. EA want you to speed everything up with donuts so they get more money.

Incredibly stupid. Why be on this forum if you don't want spoilers? That's half of what goes on here? Idiot.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    Lmao. Cheater huh. I've been called a lot of things on this board cheater isn't one of them. +1 for me.

Oh and I wish I was cheating that would be far less embarrassing lmao.

• jimmyvillafa
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    Cheaters? Yeah cause it's cheating to buy the well for 150 donuts the magnifying glass for 3 mill and the pub for 1900. That's stupidest comment I've ever read cheating cause he has everything already get a life man. Well done waltercartman I just sped up the pub and got the leprechaun to still not enough for the magnifying glass tho :(
  • darylh89
    11 posts
    edited March 2013
    Is it just me or does 150 donuts seem steep for the leprechaun and well? Especially considering there are no tasks for him.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited March 2013
    darylh89 wrote:
    Is it just me or does 150 donuts seem steep for the leprechaun and well? Especially considering there are no tasks for him.

yes, but "limited time"=WANT! =)
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Cool thanks
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    darylh89 wrote:
    It is a lot but I'm a tapped out * so anything limited time I have to buy.
  • cool2006
    770 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    darylh89 wrote:

ea just like making money money money. this is why things like that cost so much
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited March 2013
    darylh89 wrote:

Whenever you touch him, he spews money or xp then runs away. You can do that every few seconds. Plus the 4% added to tasks made it an easy decision for me.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    darylh89 wrote:
    It is a lot but I'm a tapped out * so anything limited time I have to buy.

Ditto lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • show416
    28 posts
    edited March 2013
    YESSSSSSS!!!!
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited March 2013
    You missed some water EA.

49895ec0ad2cdd55965d4cfd3d48e8ad_zpsfaa6413a.jpg
  • fraggabrown
    31 posts
    edited March 2013
    I also have all the new items, the difference with me is I DID cheat to get it all, and I do I care? Not in the slightest :). I spent 3 million on the magnifying glass then cheated to get 5 million straight back to make myself feel better :)
  • aesgul
    26 posts
    edited March 2013
    jbondra wrote:
    Whenever you touch him, he spews money or xp then runs away. You can do that every few seconds. Plus the 4% added to tasks made it an easy decision for me.

OMG a leprechaun giving out money when poked? Well done EA!
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2013
    Although, I have no idea how I'll ever buy the 3 hilarious yet useless buildings so that's why I love the pub so much right now! My only negative comment would be... 150 donuts for the lepricon and the wishing well? Glad for those who wanted something new to buy with donuts but for the poor folks... They just miss a really cool addition... Oh well... I just hope this event to end soon... My eyes hurt with all this neon green...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!