EA Forums - Banner

* Patrick's day pics! See it all before you buy it :)

2Next

Replies

• linebeaulieu
    14 posts
    edited March 2013
    Its nice how cheaters can spoil things for everyone five minutes after an update.

jealous ? buy donuts and speed everything !

thanks for pics, I will try, for the first time, to wait 3 days for the glass and 24 hours for the pub !
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited March 2013
    USDPC wrote:
    You missed some water EA.

49895ec0ad2cdd55965d4cfd3d48e8ad_zpsfaa6413a.jpg

Haha that way it really DOES look like toxic runoff from the plant...and all the isolated water sources remain unpolluted.

Really hating the neon green.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    The leprechaun makes noise and runs away. Very funny. He has no task sadly.

The other guy says nothing but his task are funny.

I'm gonna go play with your leprechaun! LOL

I let the boy play with Neo's and he said "I want it! I'll use my allowance money..." then after about 5 seconds. "Is that all it does? I'm bored. Never mind."

So, evidently, we are not getting it. Good, because I planned on passing anyways.

I can just go poke yours, Walter....lol
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    USDPC wrote:
    You missed some water EA.

49895ec0ad2cdd55965d4cfd3d48e8ad_zpsfaa6413a.jpg

my%20eyes%20spongebob.gif
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    My 50ft Magnifying Glass is aimed at the Springfield Tire Yard as if it was set on fire. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    My 50ft Magnifying Glass is aimed at the Springfield Tire Yard as if it was set on fire. :lol:

You should post that in the What have you done with your Magnifying glass Thread would be good too see :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    darylh89 wrote:
    Is it just me or does 150 donuts seem steep for the leprechaun and well? Especially considering there are no tasks for him.
    It is a lot but I'm a tapped out * so anything limited time I have to buy.

Ditto lol

I can't afford the magnifying glass :-( still have t got enough for the Popsicle tower, I don't know which to buy first, any thoughts?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:

I can't afford the magnifying glass :-( still have t got enough for the Popsicle tower, I don't know which to buy first, any thoughts?

Go with the dearest 1st ;)

Seriously i would go with the magnifiying glass as you can do a lot more with it :D

For example: point it at a bushing bush lol, point it at the tyre fire these are just a couple of things people have done so far made me laugh to see the pics :lol:

Pics are in my thread bro :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    The leprechaun makes noise and runs away. Very funny. He has no task sadly.

The other guy says nothing but his task are funny.

I'm gonna go play with your leprechaun! LOL

I let the boy play with Neo's and he said "I want it! I'll use my allowance money..." then after about 5 seconds. "Is that all it does? I'm bored. Never mind."

So, evidently, we are not getting it. Good, because I planned on passing anyways.

I can just go poke yours, Walter....lol
    I can't even find him lol. This is why I don't want Maggie.

I understand people passing on him. 150 is a lot for a non task prop. I still love him so anyone on my friends list feel free to tap all you want :)
  • robbalvey
    20 posts
    edited March 2013
    Its nice how cheaters can spoil things for everyone five minutes after an update.
    It's nice how stupid comments can spoil an informative thread.
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited March 2013
    Lmao. Cheater huh. I've been called a lot of things on this board cheater isn't one of them. +1 for me.

Oh and I wish I was cheating that would be far less embarrassing lmao.

That's a lot of donuts to spend. How much exactly? If you didn't have the 3 million dollars then 18198 donuts.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited March 2013
    Did u get quests to buy the pub? I haven't gotten any quests about * Patrick's day but I bought the pub anyways yesterday. All my ppl are free...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!