EA Forums - Banner

What did you do with your boatload?

You should just get what you want. You never know what they'll update with.

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6245 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Just get what you want. In the end, it's your donuts. Enjoy
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    hyphie wrote:
    You should just get what you want. You never know what they'll update with.

Haha I am. Plus these new updates are so far and few between. I may regret this...but I need to desperately save up for that 3million magnifying glass so a few premiums won't hurt :D
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I bought all characters and buildings. Added a lot of decorations too. I still have a lot left. Saving for future updates...or to accidentally speed up my corn. :shock: whichever happens first! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    This is my first actual ever boatload, I got the 900 deal at Christmas and got just over 900 from being harped out. But I'm a frivolous spender lol.

Is it wise to blow all the donuts on premiums or should I consider future updates?

Wow! Thats a lot of donuts :D Can you afford every item? If so get the lot and be done :D:lol:

Happy for you tho :D Seriously get whatever you want to dont let Quimby get involved and put pressure on you to do things you dont want :lol::mrgreen::D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013
    This is my first actual ever boatload, I got the 900 deal at Christmas and got just over 900 from being harped out. But I'm a frivolous spender lol.

Is it wise to blow all the donuts on premiums or should I consider future updates?

Can't wait to see your town after the spending spree! You got so much stuff already! :D

I'm so close to caving and buying a Shopload... :?
  • cool2006
    770 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    how did u get all that?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Can't wait to see your town after the spending spree! You got so much stuff already! :D

DO IT.... DO IT 8) LOL :mrgreen:
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Dang it Neo. That's exactly what I was gonna say...until I scrolled further. :D

But NO, I say go for the boat!!!
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    only get what you really need. don't go crazy on all these trees and cars. having a good donut stash feels good when new content comes around.

just my 2 cent ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    philieb wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Woohahahhaha :P

The more donuts the better ;) mmmm ;)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    Hahaha thanks for the comments guys. Naturally, I'm buying everything :D
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Lol trust me, when I started I said 'I will never buy a donut'. One boatload, one store load and about 10 scratch-r's later...
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Woohahahhaha :P

The more donuts the better ;) mmmm ;)

Enablers!!!! hahaha I have a huge deal at work due to close (I'm in sales) that will earn me loads, when it comes in I shall treat myself! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool2006 wrote:
    how did u get all that?

Got £50 iTunes gift voucher at Christmas and I just had to make Gil smile, got the donut glitch after being harped out like 2 weeks ago and finally decided to splurge lol. Well, splurge on my husbands account, but I deserve it...

I will save like 1000 donuts though. I don't want to spend another £70 any time soon lol
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool2006 wrote:
    how did u get all that?

Got £50 iTunes gift voucher at Christmas and I just had to make Gil smile, got the donut glitch after being harped out like 2 weeks ago and finally decided to splurge lol. Well, splurge on my husbands account, but I deserve it...

I will save like 1000 donuts though. I don't want to spend another £70 any time soon lol

You're so lucky getting that donut glitch, although being stuck out of the game for that long would have been so frustrating! Still wish I got that tho! :wink:
  • sedgar92
    4 posts
    edited March 2013
    You say you got just over 900 for being harped out, how does this work? I've only just for back in after a few days. Is it a sorry present from EA?

Sorry, just seen the last reply you made, were you just lucky to get the donut glitch?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    sedgar92 wrote:
    You say you got just over 900 for being harped out, how does this work? I've only just for back in after a few days. Is it a sorry present from EA?

Sorry, just seen the last reply you made, were you just lucky to get the donut glitch?

Yeah at first when people were getting harped when you got back in the level up screen would re appear multiple times. Some people got like 1500+ but I wasn't so lucky. Mine crashed out after like 900. Still, a bonus is a bonus.
  • show416
    28 posts
    edited March 2013
    During Christmas they had the promo to buy 2400, get 600 extra deal. So I got it. As a result I have every premium character and building and also the springfield sign and still have 1130 to play with for future updates. I refuse to buy the various cars or tethering ball or things like that though. I dont see it as necessary and also I can live without it. I regretfully bought the stupid wishing well yesterday though.

Come visit my town! Show416 is thy username
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!