EA Forums - Banner

Lard Laid Donuts should have donuts.

ozwald5 wrote:
How about this for an idea... Lard Laid should pay out 1 donut/month.

It's the least they could do for charging so many donuts for a well that does nothing and a Leprechaun that gets old fast. After all, it's a Donut Shop!

Treat it like the Scratch-R's (you cannot farm them). Only one Donut, per Month, per Town (assuming you have a Lard Laid Donut Shop built).

The well gives out a bonus so it does more than nothing.

I'd imagine any item that ends up giving free donuts is going to cost a lot. So keep dreaming on the idea that an existing premium is going to start all of a sudden.

Replies

• bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:
    How about this for an idea... Lard Laid should pay out 1 donut/month.

1 donut a month :shock:

that would be 12 donuts a year. don't go crazy when you start shopping :P
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    The well gives 4% bonus for 150 donuts, when for 160 you can but 4 police cars and get 8% bonus :-(
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yes, the math isn't all that impressive when you add up 1 doughnut/month, but as I said, it is the LEAST they can do.

Here's my hang up:
    I find it illogical to build a game with a currency of doughnuts, build into the game a shop that makes/sells doughnuts, and then have it have nothing to do with doughnuts.

As for the Well. 4% increase for 150 doughnuts, I maintain, it does nothing.

• azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    The well gives 4% bonus for 150 donuts, when for 160 you can but 4 police cars and get 8% bonus :-(

I think EA values limited items at a higher cost hoping that people will pay more for something that is only around for a short amount of time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.