• missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    No??? No tasks premium item gives you extra cash and xp, just running

Hmmm RUN lepe RUN !
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    give me all your donuts and you no longer need to think about THAT problem anymore ;)
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    bendermac wrote:
    give me all your donuts and you no longer need to think about THAT problem anymore ;)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: you !! No words for that. Sneakie !!!! Help me not rob me!
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry Olga. I don't normally encourage people to spend real money, but you have to get him! It's a very steep price, but I LOVE my leprechaun! :)

D3oPsuM.png
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Oooh you are all bad neigbours, no support in my addiction :lol::lol:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    It's ''Limited Time''.
    Want a better reason?
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    An addict too, I really would like to buy that damn leprecaun, but I think its not worth it,
    So please give me reasons NOT to buy, to keep me convinced :mrgreen:

There is no where to run. Every time you log on you shall be reminded of the leprechaun... There is no escape.

• dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    An addict too, I really would like to buy that damn leprecaun, but I think its not worth it,

Yeah, I've got nothing. Besides, if I told you not to get it, that would make me a hypocrite.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    missyolga wrote:

There is no where to run. Every time you log on you shall be reminded of the leprechaun... There is no escape.

I know everywhere I look, I see him running now :cry:
  • UKz Finest MK
    91 posts
    edited March 2013
    Fellow addict here, got to say I know its steep, but its got 4% bonus, small space needed, unlimited money and Xl depending how much time you got. Its limited time but also it is your only chance to ever complete the Irish characters set!

Sorry I know this is the opposite of what you want to hear but if your a real addict then surely you can't pass up on a limited offer!

Buy 132 donuts for 6.99, then 3 scratchers for 2.07 which is a guaranteed 18 donuts if not more!

I got the 132 donuts for 6.99 then 5 scratchers to bring the total cost to 10.44 which I got 12, 12, 9, 50 and 6 so total of 89 donuts, had enough for super saver aswell :D

Them prices are ofcourse in English currency but should still work out the same value even if it is in dollars.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    He has no tasks which is lame. But I'd be lying if I said he wasn't one of my favorite premium buys. He comes with a building too! Well..a wishing well at least. When I catch him and his gold he runs faster away! Well actually he drops money and not gold, but you get the point.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    1. No tasks
    2. No quest line
    3. Not a huge payout unless you're willing to tap him all day every 5 seconds
    4. He just grunts and makes cheering noises
    5. He does not come with a building. Only a Wishing Well

And the most important one...

6. Leprechauns don't exist
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited March 2013
    7. i can never freakin find him :lol:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    1. No tasks
    2. No quest line
    3. Not a huge payout unless you're willing to tap him all day every 5 seconds
    4. He just grunts and makes cheering noises
    5. He does not come with a building. Only a Wishing Well

And the most important one...

6. Leprechauns don't exist
    7. i can never freakin find him :lol:

Ok were getting close :lol: , now I will sleep on it :mrgreen:
  • rathmann72
    130 posts
    edited March 2013
    [email protected] Ok were getting close :lol: , now I will sleep on it :mrgreen:

And now you will dream of the tiny leprechaun :twisted:

• missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    rathmann72 wrote:
    [email protected] Ok were getting close :lol: , now I will sleep on it :mrgreen:

And now you will dream of the tiny leprechaun :twisted:

:shock: :shock: OMG another night without sleep and nightmares about my town :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!