EA Forums - Banner

Next up, monorail

Prev1
And hopefully it'll bring Lyle Lanley with it as a playable character

Replies

• djmikeh
    86 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    PLEASE let this happen! Especially with Lyle Lanley!

Finally then my life will be complete :-)
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited March 2013
    Crossing my fingers!!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Your mouth to EA's Ears. Horrayyyy!!! Monorail!!!!!!!
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited March 2013
    Monorail, we need more threads about the monorail!!!
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited March 2013
    simpsons-monorail-news.jpg
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    I don't see it happening because how would you place it? It would be cool to snake it through town, but nothing like that has been available, not even fences.
  • djmikeh
    86 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    what about if its like the size of 2-4 'land squares' and its just a "building" that's animated? I know its not like you control the track etc, but surely its much easier to implement? It'll still look awesome if its around 4 land squares big :-)
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited March 2013
    Monorail and access to the sea are two of the things I'd most like to see implemented.
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited March 2013
    Would love the monorail....
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    djmikeh wrote:
    what about if its like the size of 2-4 'land squares' and its just a "building" that's animated? I know its not like you control the track etc, but surely its much easier to implement? It'll still look awesome if its around 4 land squares big :-)

I may be ok with this if you can add thing within it's circle. Stacking objects isn't this games forte.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    No no, I'm against the monorail, and all things huge. (Commence booing) the monorail would be awkward to place and would look out of place. The magnifying glass, the popsicle tower and escalator (although hilarious) are monstrosities, the monorail would be the same. However I would love Lyle Lanley to be added.
  • Jeebus42
    246 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nobody can
    Or should
    Try to voice Phil Hartman.
    We miss you Phil... :cry:
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    How do you think they would present the monorail? A giant "squircle" that covers the perimeter of the map? You would need a designated amount of land, that not everyone has. Maybe just a station to nowhere? A train pulling up and departing.

I'm curious to how it would be designed.

Feel free to add me. InspctHerGajet.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    IF..IF they do bring the monorail in I would like to see how they incorporate it into the game if it will just increase vanity or actually be a building of sorts
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited March 2013
    Is there a chance the track could bend? Not on your life, my hindu friend! What about us drunked slobs?? You'll be given cushy jobs! Monorail!
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited March 2013
    How about making the monorail station availible, then buy pieces of track? Like land? That way you could make your monorail very small or gigantic!!
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited March 2013
    It all depends on if anything in the game has a concept of how tall it is. Which so far doesn't seem to be the case. For example, you can't put ANYTHING under the Elevator to Nowhere, regardless of how tall it is.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited March 2013
    Buy the track in segments to build your own custom design, and then decorate it with as many stations as you want. I can't see any other way it could be reasonably done otherwise.
  • jackdw132
    66 posts
    edited March 2013
    You never know the monorail might be on the other side of the sea................
    DUN......DUN.........DUUUUNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited March 2013
    Since it was a failure I want to see the broken down remains of the station. Or the monorail train all broken up next to some track.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.