EA Forums - Banner

Money

How many premium decorations do you have? A large multiplier really boosts revenue.

Either that or you just aren't cool like the rest of us.

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    1) house farm
    2) lots of premium items (lots of the same item such as cars and benches etc)

That's the main 2 ways anyway
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    1) house farm
    2) lots of premium items (lots of the same item such as cars and benches etc)

That's the main 2 ways anyway
    I have 20 odd brown houses but I'm about to build my huge residential district so that should help. Also, I have A LOT of premium decorations, I'll check my bonus when the gulp and blow is ready.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    How many premium decorations do you have? A large multiplier really boosts revenue.

I have A LOT of premium decorations, I'll check my bonus when the gulp and blow is ready.
    1 4m v3ry c00l10 d03
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013

I have A LOT of premium decorations, I'll check my bonus when the gulp and blow is ready.
    1 4m v3ry c00l10 d03

Numbers for letters? Yeah you're cool 8)
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited March 2013
    A few neighborhoods don't hurt. Assuming you have a 50% premium bonus just 20 blue houses can net around $20k extra a day.

Of course you can build 1,000 houses, but I'm not into that. But something like 20-30 blue and white houses can give a nice amount of income. And due to their size they're the easiest to decorate and make to look good.

With just around 30 extra houses you can bring in an extra million a month. That's why I'm a moderate when it comes to 'house farming'. How can you get appropriate income without a few dozen extra houses but why would anybody need the income that hundreds of houses bring?
  • djmikeh
    86 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    also the 'friends town premium glitch' massively helped if you were willing to put the 90minutes per day into it, massive money :-)
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013

1 4m v3ry c00l10 d03

1 tH1nK u 15 j311y 8r0
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013

1 4m v3ry c00l10 d03

1 tH1nK u 15 j311y 8r0

If 8r0 is bro......are girls bros?
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

1 4m v3ry c00l10 d03

1 tH1nK u 15 j311y 8r0

Would you prefer chickadee? ;)

How is chickadee spelled in 1337?
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    Do you have a lot of land? Generally, the more you want, the less you have. Start wanting less and you'll have more. People have a lot money because they were persistent and patient. And farming. Many have farmed away their souls.
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    How is chickadee spelled in 1337?
    (|-|1(|<4D33
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited March 2013
    I got my money from farming and the money glitch. The money glitch is no longer around. I had close to 50 houses of each color, plus a 100% bonus off primiums. Once I collected a few million I sold most my house cause farming just makes ur Springfield look bad.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Used the track glitch for $20m though its down to about $14m now.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

1 4m v3ry c00l10 d03

1 tH1nK u 15 j311y 8r0

Lol I was gonna ask! I'm wearing a meat dress not meat pants.
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    what does every 1 mean when they say house farm think i understand a bit of it
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool2006 wrote:

LOL Good one lol :mrgreen:

Incase you are being serious it means there sooo many houses you can hardly see anything else :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool2006 wrote:

Houses reared on a farm in small, cramped cages in order to exploit them for their milk and eggs.
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    cool2006 wrote:

LOL Good one lol :mrgreen:

Incase you are being serious it means there sooo many houses you can hardly see anything else :lol:

yer lol i keep hearing loads of ppl asking about it all the time :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.