EA Forums - Banner

Kang Disappeared

I'm not as far as you yet, so this is merely speculation. What was his first quest supposed to be? Try putting that building (if it has a building) into your inventory. Close the game by clicking your home button twice, hold down the icons to make a red x appear and close The Simpsons. Restart the ap and replace the building.

If Kang is not supposed to be in a building, well...I'll just wait for you to reply 8)

Replies

• Jenes1
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    Did you put the destroyed ray gun into your inventory? Kang's spaceship is attached to the wreck of the ray gun and when he is not working on a task, he is there. Return the old ray gun to the map and he should be back.
  • Pesmerga108
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    Thanks! I didn't realize that if the building is gone the character disappears too. Thanks.
  • edited October 2013
    I have the same issue and I've tried putting the "building" items back into my inventory and restart the game, but I still can't get him to appear. His icon is in my task bar, but when I click on the task there's no "do it" button. A brief Google search shows that this is a pretty common problem. Hopefully they will fix it with the next update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!