EA Forums - Banner

There should be a PSA about the She-She Longue & Ajax Steel Mill!!!

Prev1
One of these two buildings is a MUST have in any Springfield.
They are simply the greatest money generating objects in the game, nothing else even comes to the return these buildings (used correctly) will give you.
If you're freemium, do whatever you have to do and purchase them they will pay you back!!!
*BE VERY CAREFUL AS YOU GO THROUGH THE QUESTLINE*
At some point you'll be asked to send all Springfielders to the building for a 4-hour task, while a 2nd part of the quest has a single character (Patty in the case of the She-She) going on her own task. If you never complete the second individual task for the building you'll have a permanent* 4-hour task with a premium payout for all the characters that go, and it works with the Unemployment Office under the 4-hour task tab.

Replies

• You mentioned about the Steel Mill too?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Steel mill is also a 4 hour premium task. It is part 3 of the Mo-thusiasm questline. Don't complete Roscoe's part. The steel mill actually allows more people to go than the she she lounge. There are a few kids that are able to go to the steel mill that aren't able to go to the lounge.
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    This is awesome, thanks very much ! Just two Questions:
    - Is it worth buying BOTH, or will just the Steel Mill be enough ?
    - Is there a best way of preventing to send Selma or Roscoe to their Quest ? 24 hour jobs all the time ?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    You really only need one. I bought both because I liked them. It also gives me security just in case I make a mistake with one. I do keep Patty and Roscoe on 24 hour tasks at all times. Someone posted a picture that showed that they just keep Patty tucked on a completed task away from other things so they don't tap on her, so that is an option as well.
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    Someone posted a picture that showed that they just keep Patty tucked on a completed task away from other things so they don't tap on her, so that is an option as well.

Wow, it seems some guys take this very serious :D

Thanks for the advice, I'll go with Steel Mill then and save the rest of my Donuts for the next big Update :smile:
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Wow, didn't know this, I'm buying She-she Lounge immediately.
  • One of these two buildings is a MUST have in any Springfield.
    They are simply the greatest money generating objects in the game, nothing else even comes to the return these buildings (used correctly) will give you.
    If you're freemium, do whatever you have to do and purchase them they will pay you back!!!
    *BE VERY CAREFUL AS YOU GO THROUGH THE QUESTLINE*
    At some point you'll be asked to send all Springfielders to the building for a 4-hour task, while a 2nd part of the quest has a single character (Patty in the case of the She-She) going on her own task. If you never complete the second individual task for the building you'll have a permanent* 4-hour task with a premium payout for all the characters that go, and it works with the Unemployment Office under the 4-hour task tab.

Can you please clarify this?

I got the she-she lounge and sent patty on her 8 hour quest.

Are you saying when the quest comes up to send all Springfielders on the 4 hour task in that bubble will be a second task for patty and I should NOT send her on that quest? Instead just keep resending all of Springfield on the 4 hour task?
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    This is from the tips thread:
    Y5HZL9Hl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited July 2017
  • taylor435 wrote: »

Are you saying when the quest comes up to send all Springfielders on the 4 hour task in that bubble will be a second task for patty and I should NOT send her on that quest? Instead just keep resending all of Springfield on the 4 hour task?

you got it!
  • stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    Someone posted a picture that showed that they just keep Patty tucked on a completed task away from other things so they don't tap on her, so that is an option as well.

That may have been me. My Patty just naps forever in the upper-left corner of my world

ic5ACfel.jpg

• I got the Steel Mill but had no idea about the tasks. :(
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Steel mill is also a 4 hour premium task. It is part 3 of the Mo-thusiasm questline. Don't complete Roscoe's part. The steel mill actually allows more people to go than the she she lounge. There are a few kids that are able to go to the steel mill that aren't able to go to the lounge.
    Which kids? According to the tip below it's adults just like the She-She. It's definitely not all the kids, right?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • AngieH33
    27 posts Member
    Just snapped up the She-She Lounge right now so I can check that one off my list. Nearly forgotten about the premium task for the other characters, can't wait to use this tip.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Which kids? According to the tip below it's adults just like the She-She. It's definitely not all the kids, right?

Each of the following can go to the steel mill but not the She-She lounge: Laura Powers, Sophie Krustofsky, Patches and Poor Violet, Maggie, Baby Gerald, Ling Bouvier, Kearney's other son, Gna Vendetti, Luke Stetson, Jay. There is actually a lot more than I had realized.
  • stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    simp7fan wrote: »

kearney's other son, patches and violet, baby gerald, sophie, fallout boy, luke stetson, maggie, gina, jay, and booberella all party at my Steel Mill.

Not sure why Booberella doesn't like She-She, lol.
  • ummmm.... i would try and keep it in the down low.
    Trust me.

When i first joined the game and forums, i quickly learned that taking advantage of tasks like these would be profitable. So i did the only thing logical:
    Compiled a list based on time and payout, then posted it on the forums. It was met with luke warm replies at best (?)

The issue here is that EA disabled various of these tasks from being endlessly looped, a short time after my post.

So nowadays im more reserved when i come upon information like this (and i still do, for example the Booberela Cave questline can be looped) as i do fear EA.....ruining my fun as it were.
    Some of the tasks i had once compiled are still doable (as it seems that most tasks related with a freemium characters questline are disabled, Premium characters and buildings on the other hand seem unaffected, although exceptions do occur, such as Akira and the 1 hour task for springfielders)
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    I have 9 of those kids. I have about 23 kids total. It seems fine that it excludes the main kids like Lisa and Bart. Hmm, every one of these is premium except for Maggie, Gina, and Jay. So they already have premium 4h tasks.

Well, thanks for the information.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    ummmm.... i would try and keep it in the down low.
    Trust me.

When i first joined the game and forums, i quickly learned that taking advantage of tasks like these would be profitable. So i did the only thing logical:
    Compiled a list based on time and payout, then posted it on the forums. It was met with luke warm replies at best (?)

The issue here is that EA disabled various of these tasks from being endlessly looped, a short time after my post.

So nowadays im more reserved when i come upon information like this (and i still do, for example the Booberela Cave questline can be looped) as i do fear EA.....ruining my fun as it were.
    Some of the tasks i had once compiled are still doable (as it seems that most tasks related with a freemium characters questline are disabled, Premium characters and buildings on the other hand seem unaffected, although exceptions do occur, such as Akira and the 1 hour task for springfielders)

Akira and the Beer and Brawl task were disabled. I believe it was because they are not limited time items. It seems like the limited time questlines haven't been changed even though all of them were talked about before the disabling occurred. I really miss the beer and brawl task.
  • As it happened, I didn't place the pyramid for task master Willie until yesterday, same day as i bought the She-She lounge, so if I don't send him on his task I can send all my kids to school while the adults party, it doesn't pay premium, but it's handy to have a few more people in one place and easy to clear and turnaround... gonna try it at work tomorrow when I have two mini breaks with just under four hours work between them....just make sure anyone else who doesn't fit in goes on a 12hr one or something...