EA Forums - Banner

Rock and a Hard Place missing.

I was trying to redo an area and placed the rock and a hard place in storage. When I was ready to put it back it was not locatable under any of the three storage tabs although characters would have been the last place on would expect it. How do I get my R&HP back???

-dan

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    GWMatMILO wrote: »
    I was trying to redo an area and placed the rock and a hard place in storage. When I was ready to put it back it was not locatable under any of the three storage tabs although characters would have been the last place on would expect it. How do I get my R&HP back???

-dan

There are, in fact, more than the three inventory categories you first see when opening your inventory. Pressing the yellow arrow expands the number of visible categories to 15. I’d actually recommend not pressing one of the category icons and instead just scroll through the entire inventory. It’s a potentially tedious process, but it will definitively let you know whether or not your content is missing.

• Confirmed not in any of the 15 sections.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Confirmed not in any of the 15 sections.

Did you scroll through the “main” inventory, bypassing the individual categories, as I suggested above? If you did and still can’t find your content, you’ll have to contact EA.

https://forums.ea.com/en/discussion/80732/how-to-contact-ea-directly/
  • Did find it in main, swear it was not that n their earlier but there now thanks for the help.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Did find it in main, swear it was not that n their earlier but there now thanks for the help.

Glad to hear that you found it. :)