Replies

• Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    Are you really that stupid ?!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    People say they have nearly all premium items and are making about a million a day, I also have nearly all premium items and I make under 100k a day ?? (Level 26 full story line completed Etc)

Some people have multiple premium items. Plus it also depends on how often you play. A person who plays hourly will makes lots more than someone who plays every 4,8 etc. hours.
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    People say they have nearly all premium items and are making about a million a day, I also have nearly all premium items and I make under 100k a day ?? (Level 26 full story line completed Etc)

Some people have multiple premium items. Plus it also depends on how often you play. A person who plays hourly will makes lots more than someone who plays every 4,8 etc. hours.

I do tend to play hourly when i can too
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    The more you have of the bonus increasing premiums the more in game cash you can earn. IE: Burns Limo, News Van and Police cars all get you 2% more on everything that is why I bought a fleet of them. Besides it is cool to tap on the fleet of police cars as they all have a siren on them.

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    getting a mil a day is a bit much the only one i can think of that would be netting that much would be Le freeze, or you can house farm and get a million a day, you would have to have a super high % bonus to get a million in a day without house farming, like to throw out a random number 500% or more
  • Skipadedodah
    118 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have over 500 houses of combined colors. I try to check every 4 hours but it does not happen every day and see a Million in 7-10 days depending on how often I hit all the properties. Now that I got more premium items it goes faster, but property is more expensive and a few hundred thousand doesn't buy as much land as it used to.
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    So say 50k a day is an ok amount then for a almost hourly player who is maxed out on story line, level 26, and nearly every premium item And character ?

Just wondering because I have nearly 700,000, but see people daily say they have over 20mil.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm sure a million or more is possible, but you would need to have an insane amount of premium items. I have 370% bonus, checked it with the GnB earlier, and I still come up short of a million per day, but not by much. It's all about the bonus, when you're earning 3-4 times what you normally would from every task/building, it sure adds up quickly. Especially if you play hourly with your characters on 1 hour tasks. Even the leprechaun has been a nice little money maker, getting 20 per tap or 5 xp can really stack up if u chase him around for 10 minutes.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    If I play aggressively (meaning have all my houses out...I've got about 6-8 of each kind that I arrange into neighborhoods) and I keep my people on hourly tasks then I can make over 100K a day.

However I have close to 4 million banked so I have no need for that. I keep them on their outdoor tasks and make around 60K a day. I also have most of my houses in storage.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.