EA Forums - Banner

Bonus %

How do I see my bonus percentage? Saw another post and it made me think, because I'm a level 26 and only make around 60k a day and have a lot of premium items. My leapercon only gets me $7 and 2xp.

The only increase you can visually see an exact number for is your conform-o-meter bonus. 5 stars is 5%. The bonus you get from your premium items a little more difficult. You literally have to tally all your premiums and then add the percents for each one. Not worth the effort, IMO.

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited March 2013
    After you visit the gulp and blow see what the payout is. It pays 100$, so whatever you get after that is your bonus. I get an extra 370, so 470 total, so my bonus is over triple.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    How do I see my bonus percentage? Saw another post and it made me think, because I'm a level 26 and only make around 60k a day and have a lot of premium items. My leapercon only gets me $7 and 2xp.

Based on that I'd say around 30-35%. To know for sure, take the amount you get from gulpnblow and subtract 100. The amount left is the bonus percentage you are getting.
  • jambamvolcom
    24 posts
    edited March 2013
    I just got roughly $150 from the gulp n blow. Does my conformity bonus effect that too? Mines 4.5% not 5%.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I just got roughly $150 from the gulp n blow. Does my conformity bonus effect that too? Mines 4.5% not 5%.

Yeah....that should factor in the percentage. Looks like 50% if you are correct about the $150 from gulpnblow.
  • ugbyrubs
    26 posts
    edited March 2013
    As stated above the best way is to go to Gulp and Blow but it would be cool if they had a % meter that you could watch grow!

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    ugbyrubs wrote:
    As stated above the best way is to go to Gulp and Blow but it would be cool if they had a % meter that you could watch grow!

+1 that would be very useful :-)
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    ugbyrubs wrote:

At last someone has come up with a good idea, wished EA could think about this and put it into the game.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • justus531
    116 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I'd say that any building that pays out a base of $200 gives the most accurate tally of your bonus. The game always rounds up, so if your bonus is, say 31.5%, then Gulp 'n Blow will payout $132 or 32%, whereas a $200 building will payout $263, or the more accurate 31.5%.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited March 2013
    Even better, use a $500 building like Xmas tree or volcano lair, if you have 'em. Or a $1000 24-hour task if you have any premium characters. Would be nice if they gave us a stats screen with this type of info and more.
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited March 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    After you visit the gulp and blow see what the payout is. It pays 100$, so whatever you get after that is your bonus. I get an extra 370, so 470 total, so my bonus is over triple.

Do you have like a fleet of 100 cruisers or something? 370% is 5400 donuts spent on bonus giving items minimum
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.