EA Forums - Banner

Is the iPhone 5/iPad 3 the only way?

I could not even break it with my iPad 3 (nor iPhone 4). I had to borrow an iPhone 5.

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I have both an iPhone 5 & iPad 3. Never once have I ever had this harp glitch or anything similar. I play on both by the way, but mostly my iPad
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm on iPad 2, the only problem I've had was at the Thanksgiving update, I was locked out for a week.
  • edited March 2013
    Ive heard if you plug it into your computer, open itunes, and try to open it up when it is plugged into itunes, it opens up. Worth a try.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ive heard if you plug it into your computer, open itunes, and try to open it up when it is plugged into itunes, it opens up. Worth a try.

How good is your source? :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • geotaylor
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Spl3ndid, i'll give it a go.
  • edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

How good is your source? :P

Well, I heard it on TSTOTIPS.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have an iPhone 4 and iPad 3 and have gotten the harp on both. Both times the autolock fix worked. Took about 25 minutes on my iPhone and 40 on iPad.
  • geotaylor
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I've tried to leave the app running with the harp freeze but it crashes after 5 min :(
  • Jeebus42
    246 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ipad2, no harps or glitches. Could be my stone-age satellite connection... :lol:
  • daveguinan
    111 posts
    edited March 2013
    Does anyone know if the iPad mini prevents harp freeze as I have a mini and never had any problems at all
  • modebhoy67
    12 posts
    edited March 2013
    itunes fix is a no no.still gives harp.tried a few hours ago.
  • geotaylor
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm afraid not daveguinan, my friend got the HoD on an iPad mini :(
  • toynutz
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    iPad3s do NOT always work... I tried to break my HoD for over 8 hours and it crashed every 20 minutes or so. Harp Helpers broke it for me... I think they're using iPhone5s.
  • zZZzMiKEzZZz
    23 posts
    edited March 2013
    Never had harp problems on my 3GS...
  • cfcbesto
    117 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I tried multiple times with my iPad 3 and it didn't work...

According to others iPhone 5 works all the time though...

I really wanna see the *. Patrick's day update :evil:
  • knight111
    98 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have both an iPhone 5 & iPad 3. Never once have I ever had this harp glitch or anything similar. I play on both by the way, but mostly my iPad

I have iPhone 5 and I pad 4 never had problem with the harp glitch, and recently I started helping others to break their harp glitch.
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited March 2013
    geotaylor wrote:
    Hello everyone, yesterday after leveling up to a bonus level I received the HoD. I have read that running the app on iPhone 5 or iPad 3 devices can resolve the issue. The problem is I am using an iPod 4th gen and have tried several times to break the HoD but with no sucess. Does anyone know a way to break the HoD on devices other than the iPhone 5 or iPad 3 ?
    Many thanks.

It's most likely only the ipad 4th gen, (or ipad 3 2nd gen - retina with lighting) that will work because of the faster processor, not the 3rd gen (first retina model)
  • geotaylor
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Still really stuck with what to do next. I've tried running the app while connecting my ipod to itunes, no luck :(
  • geotaylor
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Huge thank you to knight111 who broke my harp freeze :D
  • inthekitchen
    96 posts
    edited March 2013
    Have ipad 2 never got the harps
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.