EA Forums - Banner

Send Springfieldians to drink at O'Flanagans task help?

Prev1
You'll have to send someone twice. It doesn't have to be 12 unique drinkers.

Replies

• psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    I see on the task list it says 0/12 while I've sent everybody it allows me to but only have 11 there. Antbody have a list of all 12 that's supposed to be in there? Keep clicking the task to see if it takes me to who I missed but just keeps bringing me to Barney who was the last person it told me to put send there.
    Yea it's annoying and many of the task are send people to the bar so keep those 10 free
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    AtodaJ wrote:

Oooohh, ok. Thanks, didn't even realize it could be anybody or they could go twice.
  • johncolombo
    11424 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2013
    What charterers go to the bar? I only had 9 with that task and
    I was wondering if fat tony was maybe one of them? I joined the game
    After he was gone.some of My characters that can go were homer, mrs krabapple
    Cletus,Barney , skinner, Willie. I forget who else. I was surrprised krusty
    And moe couldn't go. Who were all the chareters with this task?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Bayji_Gunner
    77 posts
    edited March 2013
    Homer, Grampa Simpsons, Skinner, Apu, Willie, Cletus,
    Mrs Krabappel, Barney, Ned, and Comic Book Guy.
  • johncolombo
    edited March 2013
    Homer, Grampa Simpsons, Skinner, Apu, Willie, Cletus,
    Mrs Krabappel, Barney, Ned, and Comic Book Guy.

I still have Grandpa on Gorgeous grandpa, so he must have been my missing character
    thanks!
  • Bayji_Gunner
    77 posts
    edited March 2013
    No problem man.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    What charterers go to the bar? I only had 9 with that task and
    I was wondering if fat tony was maybe one of them? I joined the game
    After he was gone.some of My characters that can go were homer, mrs krabapple
    Cletus,Barney , skinner, Willie. I forget who else. I was surrprised krusty
    And moe couldn't go
    . Who were all the chareters with this task?

Krusty I can see, but you were surprised Moe couldn't go? He owns his own bar! He'd be jealous if he found out Homer and Barney went to another bar! :lol:
  • richard4339
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Krusty I can see, but you were surprised Moe couldn't go? He owns his own bar! He'd be jealous if he found out Homer and Barney went to another bar! :lol:

Yeah, but he came to the bar in the episode itself to work it.
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm loving the fact that they send Apu to the bar...... Surprised there are no complaints from certain minority groups though !
  • Molotov Dog
    5 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm loving the fact that they send Apu to the bar...... Surprised there are no complaints from certain minority groups though !

from memory isn't Apu hindu? if so there's no reason he wouldn't be able to go to the bar
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    edited March 2013

from memory isn't Apu hindu? if so there's no reason he wouldn't be able to go to the bar

you can send apu there strange u cart send moe
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013

Hindu's are allowed to drink alcohol.
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    they should allow you to send all the adults there
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    AtodaJ wrote:

I sent 12 people....got the harpies.....got back in and finished the 12 drinkers drinking and then had to do it all over again because evidently the harp glitch wiped out my progress!!

Or do we have to do this task twice?

Was surprised that I've had to send 24 people drinking. My SF is evidently filled with drunks.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    There are two separate "Send 12 Characters To Drink at O'Flannigan's" tasks.
  • erratichavok
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    No one in my town is drinking at Moe's anymore. They all party at O'Flanagan's Pub these days. I can't help but think EA missed out on a golden opportunity to create a Flaming Moe's skin and have tasks associated with it. It would have given a Cheer's feeling to the *. Patrick's Day tasks. You know the rivalry between Cheer's and Gary's Old Town Tavern.

You COULD have won 20 donuts but ACTUALLY won 2...
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    There are two separate "Send 12 Characters To Drink at O'Flannigan's" tasks.

LOL well then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Least I know the harpies didn't reset anything. I haven't seen anybody posting about having to do this thing twice, or I could have just missed it.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    I just finished all the quest tasks and love the shamrock.

More quest should do this. You should get something when you are done with them.
  • johncolombo
    edited March 2013
    My town went drinking twice. Love the flaming moes skin idea.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013

I was strangely pleased for Apu, finally getting a break from the Kwik-e-mart to have a well earned beer!

Out of interest, did anyone else have to send 12 people to the bar twice? or was that just me?! :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!