EA Forums - Banner

Send Springfieldians to drink at O'Flanagans task help?

2Next

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'm loving the fact that they send Apu to the bar...... Surprised there are no complaints from certain minority groups though !

I was strangely pleased for Apu, finally getting a break from the Kwik-e-mart to have a well earned beer!

Out of interest, did anyone else have to send 12 people to the bar twice? or was that just me?! :?

Yeah twice for me too :D They all p*ss heads :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    AtodaJ wrote:
    You'll have to send someone twice. It doesn't have to be 12 unique drinkers.

I sent 12 people....got the harpies.....got back in and finished the 12 drinkers drinking and then had to do it all over again because evidently the harp glitch wiped out my progress!!

Or do we have to do this task twice?

Was surprised that I've had to send 24 people drinking. My SF is evidently filled with drunks.

I got my first harpies when I was using doughnuts to speed up the first round of drinkers.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'm loving the fact that they send Apu to the bar...... Surprised there are no complaints from certain minority groups though !

I was strangely pleased for Apu, finally getting a break from the Kwik-e-mart to have a well earned beer!

Out of interest, did anyone else have to send 12 people to the bar twice? or was that just me?! :?

It would be much better if Smither's could drink there (or Moe's!) before his drunken wandering around town! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

It would be much better if Smither's could drink there (or Moe's!) before his drunken wandering around town! :D

+1 :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!