EA Forums - Banner

Could lightning strike twice?

You don't want to hear this geotaylor, but I have read of other users getting Harped more than once. Hope you don't get it though.

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Yep, unfortunately it is possible :-( fingers crossed yours not one of them
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited March 2013
    I've had it three times. Bonus donuts once (900) and not the other times. 3 times in maybe 30 or so bonus levels. I get a bonus level nearly daily.
  • geotaylor
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh no, thanks for the warnings.
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'd suggest after leveling to not complete any character tasks with a quest associated until you've visited other towns and clicked a few of your own buildings. Every harp I've got was after leveling and completing a task. Maybe superstition.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    The odds are quite higher than getting struck by lighting twice yeah its very possible to get harped out more than once
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    tbuddy442 wrote:
    I've had it three times. Bonus donuts once (900) and not the other times. 3 times in maybe 30 or so bonus levels. I get a bonus level nearly daily.
    Wait... what? HOW? It takes me about a week and a half to go up once.
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    The donut glitch is worth 20 mins of patience. Harp glitch seems to happen when you collect from all the buildings and characters and before it collects you level up also. So if your close I would have everyone in the pub if you want it. I have an iphone5 so I don't care if I get it. Your trying to overload the system.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.