303 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    ¿p??? ?? o? ?u??sn? poolq ??? s? ???

EDIT: Aw man, upside-down text doesn't work :(
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    tbuddy442 wrote:
    not sure if there is some dramawhoring or butthurtedness, but if you are posting hacks to get free donuts I've got a little spoiler alert for you.

www.google.com

other people have it too and if they care to cheat the system they can and will. the vast bulk of people are more concerned with repercussions of doing so than to bother.

EA made $27 million dollars last quarter on this game. Don't worry about the $800-$1200 in fake money you scam out of them before they ban your account and email. I'd wager half the people they ban sign up with their primary email and have to use throwaway emails for other services from them. I'd love to see their account abuse department's records of people locked out of legitimate one time use games that abused these social games.

Any money you dump into Tapped Out or any other freemium game is the tip jar. Exploiting social games is just like getting great service and not tipping. You aren't hurting the bottom line, you are just being a jerk and not tipping. Tipping customers don't care if you choose not to tip, and they certainly aren't impressed about bragging about not tipping. You just come off as an uncouth jerk.

You are indeed wise. Yes, YouTube the glitch, my initial point was that I had spent over $200 on this game and a glitch is passed round in which you can buy EVERY premium item for free, round it off with a cycle of Buddha's til you get 150 donuts and leave, reboot and you're set. THE THING THAT IRRITATES ME is that this glitch has circulated since the dawn of Scratch-Rs and EA have neglected to patch it.

On a serious note, has anybody actually been banned from EA's servers? Haven't heard of anyone being banned from the game. Forum, maybe- but no one cares. Exploiting a glitch due to shoddy programming should not result in being banned. It's EA's job to patch it ASAP to save those, like myself, who spent legitimate money on this game.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    tbuddy442 wrote:

Lissa, can you PM me where to bill to for forcing me to look at Havanese?

Thanks in advance.

What are wrong with Havanese? They are beautiful dogs, official national dog of Cuba. We love ours.....over priced pure bred that he is, lol.

@cl891 - that photo of the vampire bunny? It's from a children's....yes, I said kids....book called Bunnicula about a vampire bunny.
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited March 2013
    Frank.JPG

I like this rabbit, one of my all time favourite movies
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited March 2013
    Mad World...great theme song to go with a great movie :)

I was always a big Tears for Fears fan.
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited March 2013
    Anyone else get in on the Tim Doyle glow in the dark variant of Springfield Elementary?
    http://spoke-art.myshopify.com/products/tim-doyle-armin-tamzarian-glow-in-the-dark-variant

Reposted for the link.
  • Mrcatburt
    30 posts
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    tbuddy442 wrote:
    Someone derail this thread. Please.

Today I saw a rabbit. It was white so I followed it.

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/squee/tag/bunnies

I like bunnies too. I have been thinking about getting one of those bunnies that get to like 30lbs just to mess with my corgi, who will only get like 25-28lbs.

My Havanese is 14 lbs. That monster bunny could eat him! Or sit on him.

dplDwOxl.jpg

Speaking of monster bunnies......
    Aaaaahhhh!!! KILLER BUNNIES RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!!
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited March 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Seeing that monster rabbit posted by lissarv68 got me thinking of Watership Down. And now I've got Art Garfunkel singing "Bright Eyes" going through my head.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think of that.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited March 2013
    AtodaJ wrote:
    I think people are missing something kind of interesting. The Mods took down this guys video.... which means there really are Mods working these forums! Considering how many customer posts pleading for help (with no official responses) there are around here I find that interesting...

If a mod took down the video, the post would be gone, not sowing an edit. Possibly the entire thread. That's what they have done in the past.

It's more likely he dieted the post and then accused EA of doing it.

And it wouldn't mean hey are monitoring, just that it got flagged.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Writing this letter stems from a desperation to be heard, if not by a court of law, then by a court of public opinion. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on Pooeymonkey, not because I harbor any ill-will towards it but because it unmistakably yearns for the Oriental despotisms of pre-Hellenic times, the neolithic culture that preceded the rise of self-consciousness and egoism. By the same token, Pooeymonkey abhors the current era, in which people are free to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into tuchungism. I personally do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with Pooeymonkey. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I carry out this matter to the full extent of the law. Pooeymonkey once tried convincing me that separatism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. Does it think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that Pooeymonkey's hired goons' thinking is fenced in by many constraints. Their minds are not free because they dare not be.

Pooeymonkey's prevarications all stem from one, simple, faulty premise, that it is clean and bright and pure inside. A trip to your local library would reveal that dour wantwits subvert our country's legal system. That said, we mustn't lose sight of who the real enemy is: Pooeymonkey and its adversarial, mudslinging brethren. Pooeymonkey's cohorts get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Pooeymonkey, and meeting some other nugatory, barbaric killjoys is merely a social event. They're not even aware that Pooeymonkey is a serial exaggerator. If I were to be less kind, I'd say it's a liar. Either way, if Pooeymonkey believes that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters, then it's obvious why it thinks that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming.

Pooeymonkey spouts all sorts of puffery about its moral vigor. Well, sure, it has somehow found the fortitude to endure our ongoing humiliation and discomfort at the hands of its associates, but the larger point is that the cure for corruption, conspiracy, and treason must start by exposing the problem to people who care and are not themselves corrupted. In view of that, it is not surprising that Pooeymonkey is inherently costive, jejune, and slaphappy. Oh, and it also has a scrofulous mode of existence.

Pooeymonkey's snow jobs serve as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of unbalanced, homophobic punks and venom-spouting shirkers. Pooeymonkey swears that the Universe belongs to it by right. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Pooeymonkey yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Pooeymonkey, "attracting attention" usually implies "denying the legitimacy of those who prevent the Pooeymonkey-induced catastrophe I foresee and save our nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace".

Pooeymonkey is stepping over the line when it attempts to * the free and natural economic development of various countries' indigenous population—way over the line. Pooeymonkey is always willing to sacrifice somebody else's life, just not its own. It is also worthy of note that I have no doubt that Pooeymonkey will reduce human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine in the near future. It'll probably do so under the pretense of "humanitarian intervention" or some other equally inapposite appellation, but the reality is that some people think that it scares the bejeezus out of me to know that Pooeymonkey might identify political and religious groups that are its political enemies and re-label them as "tyrannical, acrasial sybarites" in order to justify operations against them sooner or later. Others insist that Pooeymonkey's behavior is utterly out of line. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: Pooeymonkey has never disproved anything I've ever written. It does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, Pooeymonkey's comments are often appallingly incomprehensible, sometimes directionless, frequently off-point, and occasionally unpatriotic. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about Pooeymonkey. They tell us that Pooeymonkey intends to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. With that, I'll draw this letter to a close. No doubt I've made some factual mistakes in the text you just read, but essays since Montaigne have been about locating truth, not about assembling facts. I'll be happy as long as you've learned from this letter that Pooeymonkey is a congenital falsifier who surrounds any half-truth with a bodyguard of lies.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited March 2013
    ^^^Am I missing something because I'm high or is it you that's high ether way blow my mind. :lol::lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited March 2013
    Can someone please translate whatever message Mr. Pooey Monkey is trying to convey into something that I might better be able to understand, like Yiddish or that Bushman clicking language? As it stands, I have no idea whether Pooey is seriously claiming that there should be publicly financed centers of presenteeism or if it's simply the case that by preventing people from seeing that the real problem is the complexity of a changing national and world economy, his apple-polishers can tell everyone else what to do. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on Pooey, not because I harbor any ill-will towards him but because he is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, Pooey's willingness to focus too much on one side of the equation and not enough on the broader perspective of things sets a new record for brazenness.

While Pooey is hopeful, even enthusiastic, about credentialism becoming commonplace, I find myself experiencing profound doubts about its benefits. More precisely, the devastating ramifications of widespread credentialism make me wonder if it isn't simply the case that Pooey's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only hotheaded answers, frowsy resolutions to conflicts.

Pooey's offhand remarks are perpetuated by an ethos of continuous reform, the demand that one strive permanently and painfully for something that not only does not exist but is alien to the human condition. I don't want to overstate this point, but Pooey's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, he always begins an argument with his conclusion (e.g., that he can absorb mana by devouring his foes' brains) and therefore—not surprisingly—he always arrives at that very conclusion. Let me close by reminding you that it's quite sad that Mr. Pooey Monkey chooses to squander his talent on this sort of hideous chauvinism.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!