EA Forums - Banner

my Springfield FULL

it cool i like your layout its great to see it in one screen.

here is a map of spring field is it me or does it not match up a bit with the start of the show zooms in through town.
i know they have changed the location of springfield in the simpsons a few times but and this game is a new start again for springfield but i too would want it as close to how its sppose to be (my ocd must be feed)

heres that map

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-simpsons/images/2282738/title/full-map-springfield-fanart

Replies

• pomps233
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    so what you guys think of it? i thought if i make it il get at least get my friend list full
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    so what you guys think of it? i thought if i make it il get at least get my friend list full
  • CssCoder
    5 posts
    edited March 2013
    I like it
  • troibien
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I didn't even know there was a finite amount of land! Cool
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    tnx:P
  • CGriffalo
    22 posts
    edited March 2013
    This is great!

My only OCD-Simpsons fan grumbles would be that Moe's isn't next to King Toot's, Nelson doesn't have the wrecked car in his garden and the Jebediah statue isn't on a square opposite the town hall. That said it is a very cool layout (I like what you've done with the prison and the giant magnifying glass starting a fire by the matchstick skyscraper as well as putting Lard Lad right next to the Wiggum house).
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    tnx for your replay more people should give a feedback. and i will try to fix those pointers.
  • errsrre
    6 posts
    edited March 2013
    This image from the "Bart, the Mother" episode shows the placement of the car in Nelson's backyard.

http://i.imgur.com/rxDW6.png

(not my screenshot)
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    okei the nelson house back yard is fixed and now with the newest updated map of mine

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6058/myspringfield.png
  • ianherrick
    102 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nice, even got Mt. Carlmore in there already. Sweet town, keep the updates coming!
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    i will, just i see soon my map will be full. lets hope they exepande it soon
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited March 2013
    CGriffalo wrote:
    This is great!

My only OCD-Simpsons fan grumbles would be that Moe's isn't next to King Toot's, Nelson doesn't have the wrecked car in his garden and the Jebediah statue isn't on a square opposite the town hall. That said it is a very cool layout (I like what you've done with the prison and the giant magnifying glass starting a fire by the matchstick skyscraper as well as putting Lard Lad right next to the Wiggum house).

In the episode that aired tonight there was a shot and Moe's was next to King Toot's.. So idk if they recently changed it in the show..
    Anyways i liked the Tapped out reference Homer made playing the mypad in the show.
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    i'il try to make the changes but there's a lot of moving around then
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    well it seems that i have made a mistake and wrote wrong name on the map :S its pomps233
  • pomps233
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    updated Check it out
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!