EA Forums - Banner

Problem with "Little Wiggy" quest for Wiggum house

Do you mean the quest to build the house? Or oneid the quests after building the house?

Replies

• VigilantGuardian
    200 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm level 26 with everything else done and this quest isn't triggering for me. Anyone have any tips or suggestions on what I might try? I've been maxed out in level and items for some time now.

Thanks in advance.

What was your last story completed quest(what was your last building)... Skinner has to be free to initiate the building of the wiggum house
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Whenever there is an update i always make sure everyone is free just incase :)

If you still doing the building etc, when you go round collecting from them dont assign till everyone has been collected and every building has too, that way you know where you stand with the tasks/quests :)

Hopefully as haloaddict3 says having skinner free might trigger it for you :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    Do you mean the quest to build the house? Or oneid the quests after building the house?

I can't place the house because It is dependent on the quest :(
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:

I can't build it because it is greyed out. The blue info bubble says requires level 26 and "This Little Wiggy pt.1" which I cannot get to run. I purposely left all of my characters to roam the streets not doing any jobs over a night's time and the quest never triggered.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Whenever there is an update i always make sure everyone is free just incase :)

If you still doing the building etc, when you go round collecting from them dont assign till everyone has been collected and every building has too, that way you know where you stand with the tasks/quests :)

Hopefully as haloaddict3 says having skinner free might trigger it for you :)

My last one was Burns Mansion, I believe. Feel free to add me and poke around my town if you have any suggestions. I have since left everyone not doing anything and nothing triggers. Until now, I didn't know it was Skinner that did it. He is currently busy drinking at my new pub but I will try him in an hour or so :)
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Have you tried logging out of origin? And back? Or uninstalling and reinstalling the game? :-S apart from that I'm not sure
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ok, Skinner is done and walking the streets.... Still no trigger. Maybe I'll try and uninstall/reinstall.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ok, Skinner is done and walking the streets.... Still no trigger. Maybe I'll try and uninstall/reinstall.

It might be that with this update with the pub etc you might need to finish that 1st then have skinner free to sort the wiggum house task, just a thought as i know some other people had a similar issue when the Vday update hit :)
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It might be that with this update with the pub etc you might need to finish that 1st then have skinner free to sort the wiggum house task, just a thought as i know some other people had a similar issue when the Vday update hit :)

Never thought of that :-) its very possible
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Never thought of that :-) its very possible

Well you know ;) when i took a look into the Matrix properly it all becomes clear ;):mrgreen:

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    I tried to find a link for this here but couldnt seem to find it but check this link out it shows everything you will ever need to know :D

http://tstappedout.proboards.com/thread/467/building-guide-walkthrough
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    Logged out, uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, logged in. Skinner free, still nothing :(
  • TintedInPink
    26 posts
    edited March 2013
    Have you completed all the Executive Lackey quests (Smithers doing stuff with or for Mr. Burns)? You'll probably have to make sure they're all done before Wiggum's place is triggered.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Logged out, uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, logged in. Skinner free, still nothing :(

Does this help?? I took it from my previous post above with the link, hope it helps :)

Ralph Wiggum House - $175,000---added to game on 2/14/2013
    1. Principal Skinner prompts the building of the Wiggum House. (Keep Mayor Quimby free as the build finishes.) (This Little Wiggy Pt. 1)
    2. Quimby sends Ralph to eat crayon sandwich (60 minutes) (This Little Wiggy Pt. 2) (keep Comic Book Guy free as Ralph finishes)
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited March 2013
    FINALLY got it. Thanks everyone for the help.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!