EA Forums - Banner

If you have started a SECOND Springfield, what have you done differently?

Make my houses more dense. I've been thinking of making an alt. I'll add you when I do, probably tomorrow.

Edit-added

Replies

• KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Other design of my town+no donuts (only the buy at Kwik E Mart).
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't have time for another account. How in the world do you do it??? :D
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    philieb wrote:
    I don't have time for another account. How in the world do you do it??? :D

Haha, same! :shock:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    To worries about starting a new account, what if I couldn't get back into my SF? I would properly go insane. :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I dont have another account, to worried about losing my original account as i dont trust origin :lol:

Id guess to set up another account you would need another email address and a different user name then you just log in n out as n when you want :D

Still not risking it tho :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited March 2013
    Only premium items are from in game, no purchase of donuts. So far, have accumulated 231 donuts, waiting to see if the new Deals in the Gil files come true for purchase of Otto.

And making land purchases with goal of minimum road sections. The town is mostly pavement with obstacles that force them walk my paths. Now that I finally got to level 26, I am redesigning so that all buildings with tasks are on meandering paths that they go to. Buildings with no related tasks will go in my current core area as a giant them park with just enough road segments to get the characters on roaming tasks to wander it.

Next land purchase will be for a shopping district, complete with 3D parking garage.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited March 2013
    I started a second town on android just to check it out. Since there is no origin and no visitors the first thing I did differently was to start a massive house farm right away. The second thing I did differently was not to spend a single donut I didn't have to, even the early ones. Its level 25 and I have 58 donuts, took me forever to get that the first time around, plus I started around Halloween, the donuts seemed to be coming quick in the beginning, so of all things my first donut purchase was the Bart raven. It took me until the Christmas donuts to get svt after that...

edited to add: I did 2 other things, I only had homer clean the town, and I have cleaned every piece of trash, my first town I still use some as decoration. And while it is anectdotal, it did seem to me I got more trash donuts using only homer.
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Your crazy spending money on donuts for 2 accounts!???

Might not have done it yet, but you will.
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited March 2013
    You won't have a lot of stuff which were temporary or free..
    Cool Brown house, Duff racer, Halloween stuff, Christmas, Barny and dog for free (no donuts) and some other buildings etc..

But If I had to start, I would never spend donuts on Homer Budha and Mystery Box again.....I've spent over 200 donuts on them and got only cheap stuf..
  • shesaid_dest
    151 posts
    edited March 2013
    If i started another Springfield, i would have to quit my job... And my husband would probably leave me !
    :lol:
    You are insane for even asking :wink:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I started with an anonymous account and hit the Harp of death so I started again with a logged in account.
    So now I tend to both since the last update cleared my Harp lock out.
    Anyone know if I could magically change my anonymous account to a "logged in account" so I could access it on another device?
  • danakscully
    31 posts
    edited March 2013
    I started with an anonymous account and hit the Harp of death so I started again with a logged in account.
    So now I tend to both since the last update cleared my Harp lock out.
    Anyone know if I could magically change my anonymous account to a "logged in account" so I could access it on another device?

Yes you can:) if you open your anonymous account and click on the neighbours icon you can access origin. Click on Origin and sign up using a different email address to your first town. It then says that there is a level xx Springfield on this device is it yours? Saying yes magically transports it into the cloud and you can access it in any device :)
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited March 2013
    My girlfriend now has TSTO on her android device. Although she is happy to run through missions and buy the buildings and decorations, she has not got the best eye for detail. So i am her city planner. I have done many things differently in her town to mine. It is nice to be able to plan and set out a new town from scratch but think i would go mad doing two on my iphone.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    What would I do if I started a second Springfield? Loaded the gun this game makes me want to hold to my head ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.