EA Forums - Banner

Donuts Harvested not Saved?

Prev13456715
168sean168
1663 posts Member
I noticed a fault in my game today where after harvesting a batch of donuts, I went into Krustyland and the donuts will go missing. It stays missing after I return to springfield and exit and restarted the game.

Anyone also experienced this?

Replies

• Is there a maximum limit to bonuts perhaps? :/
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • 168sean168
    1663 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Is there a maximum limit to bonuts perhaps? :/

It shouldnt be in my case as it an odd low figure. I have had higher figure before :frowning:
  • How awful! Are you going to try and contact EA about it?

I dare not try and go to KL now.. . :(
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • 168sean168
    1663 posts Member
    edited July 13
    How awful! Are you going to try and contact EA about it?

I dare not try and go to KL now.. . :(

yes I just did. I will wait for their email. Thanks

I just checked that even without going to KL, and just exiting the game, the donuts will go missing
  • I've got a harvest due soon. I hope this isn't across the board as a way to stop kem farming! :'(
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • 168sean168
    1663 posts Member
    I've got a harvest due soon. I hope this isn't across the board as a way to stop kem farming! :'(

Maybe it is just mine. Dont worry :smile: But just sounding out to the people here to watch their donuts figure
  • If you sync your game via Krustyland, visiting friends or poor connection and need to restart, the game only remembers TWO bonut rounds. So if you place say 20 rat trap trucks and you could get 20 bonut rounds but the game syncs, you'll lose all but TWO rounds plus the money spent.
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »
    If you sync your game via Krustyland, visiting friends or poor connection and need to restart, the game only remembers TWO bonut rounds. So if you place say 20 rat trap trucks and you could get 20 bonut rounds but the game syncs, you'll lose all but TWO rounds plus the money spent.

I understand this aspect. But what I am encountering now is different. The game never crashed but just mysteriously and quietly never saved the donuts earned when you exit the game or go into Krustyland.
  • There was a new item hike limit recently wasn't there? Have you already filled that up? Maybe it's something to do with that.
    You have such a high quantity of donuts that I'm curious whether EA has ever been helpful to you previously?
  • There was a new item hike limit recently wasn't there? Have you already filled that up? Maybe it's something to do with that.
    You have such a high quantity of donuts that I'm curious whether EA has ever been helpful to you previously?

Might be related to the extreme parameters of the games again. I shall wait for EA support response.
  • Now thats just evil o_o

At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.
  • Now thats just evil o_o

The last game limitations wiped out 4B of my game cash. I wonder what's up now.
  • Jonalinn
    1538 posts Member
    @168sean168 I don't like the sound of this WnYd7HL.gif Please keep us/me posted, ok? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 168sean168
    1663 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    @168sean168 I don't like the sound of this WnYd7HL.gif Please keep us/me posted, ok? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you @Jonalinn . Guess I am force to take a leave of absence from the game. Without the ability to earn donuts, there is no point for me to play.
  • Rosshk
    709 posts Member
    So you told EA you're exploiting their game?
  • 168sean168
    1663 posts Member
    Rosshk wrote: »

i dont understand what you are talking about. I play according to the game design
  • tapebelt
    372 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »

i dont understand what you are talking about. I play according to the game design

he just can't match your gaming fortitude, so he has to resort to making himself feel better about it by trying to make your feel worse.
  • 168sean168
    1663 posts Member
    tapebelt wrote: »

he just can't match your gaming fortitude, so he has to resort to making himself feel better about it by trying to make your feel worse.

:smile:
  • Jonalinn
    1538 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

Thank you @Jonalinn . Guess I am force to take a leave of absence from the game. Without the ability to earn donuts, there is no point for me to play.
    @168sean168 I'm so sorry this is happening to you :( and I'm hopeful EA will clear this up for you. I've seen screen images of gamers that have 40k + donuts. I'm just wondering if it's tied to your bonus percentage? Maybe you're hitting parts of code that the game doesn't understand? Or wasn't built properly to handle?
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 'Maybe you're hitting parts of code that the game doesn't understand? Or wasn't built properly to handle?'

^ that's what I think too ^

I think EA need to address this. I'm surprised they haven't replied yet. :/

www.tapped-out.co.uk