EA Forums - Banner

Donuts Harvested not Saved?

191011121315Next

Replies

• sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @Ulsterscot1982 - You find it funny that other people play the game differently from you? Sounds more like passive aggressive B$ to me.
  • @Ulsterscot1982 - You find it funny that other people play the game differently from you? Sounds more like passive aggressive B$ to me.

Jesus.

I was genuinely laughing that I was happy that over the past 6 months I've went from being a freemium day one player with a bonus percentage of about 300% to a premium player with a 2100% multiplier.

I've grinded a lot and now make 200-250 donuts and 9 to 10 million a day. (Before deductions for farming)

I have my targets but I'll never reach 1000 donuts a day.

You've took my post totally the wrong way.

I've no issues how others play the game.

• I've got to laugh.

I can gain about 200-250 donuts a day depending on many rat traps I farm and I'm really happy with that figure.

Now there are users making a 1000a day.

Honestly:D

The 1000+ donuts a day farmers started appearing when EA created the 5x XP collider.
  • girl22721
    1151 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Seems to be fine so far :smile:

I agree! :)
  • 0Brooders0
    2161 posts Member
    girl22721 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Seems to be fine so far :smile:

I agree! :)

Woohoo! B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I am experiencing this problem again. Is someone else affected?
  • 168sean168
    3246 posts Member
    striker985 wrote: »
    I am experiencing this problem again. Is someone else affected?

What are you exactly experiencing? I am not facing any anomaly
  • girl22721
    1151 posts Member
    Think I had a small number of donuts disappear earlier today, however I was able to continue making more.
  • Probably related to the server outage some hrs ago
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    I had a small number disappear today when the server went down. I only harvest about 36-45 at a time though.
  • OK, it seems to be related to the server outage, at the moment it's working. I will try later again.
  • This probably explains why my small collider session doesn't add up, I went up about 100 levels, got six from completing 10 daily challenges (plus one from the daily challenge that activated it) yet I only seemed to have gone up about 80 at the most...

I don't have pick my days .... :lol: ...

Oh well, at least I got my multiplier above the 200% mark and have enough for Dr. Nick who's coming up in the vault so it's a case of saving up and trying again in a few weeks when i'm off for a week.....don't think i'll be buying any premium content in the next event though somehow....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I'm so confused. I got a bit scared, but apparently others didn't.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Glad it was only temporary ❤️
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I think the hackers are still punching away at 1000k donuts lol
  • My only question is why wouldn't they go even lower than that!
  • simpsonare
    2148 posts Member
    When you do a rollback, how do you get your donuts to stay? They keep disappearing!