EA Forums - Banner

Donuts Harvested not Saved?

Replies

• Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @168sean168 Guess what? It just took away my donuts as well. Over 250 of them are missing. This is not right. EA needs to correct this...and soon! :(

You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    @Jonalinn yours started disappearing too? When do they disappear? Is it at the same point as @168sean168 does?
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2017
    I got lost, is it the trip to KL that does it or ever time you bonut up? So bonuts gives you nothing and then it subtracts donuts?

Never mind I reread the thread. But keep leaving info here in case it's some issue that could impact all players.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • is it the trip to KL that does it?

A trip to KL(friends list too) with lots of piles of xp on the ground will lose you donut rounds. After I hit this bug I have zero xp left in the xp meter. This missing bonuts bug have been here for a long time, ever since they fixed the double donut.
  • johncolombo
    double donut? did I miss that? I was just in B&I and there is a lot of wackiness afoot. you all should read this thread go to the bottom for the screencap comment. Plus the first post from late last month of someone losing donuts.https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/112340/recent-issues#latest
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    jamesj9371 wrote: »
    is it the trip to KL that does it?

A trip to KL(friends list too) with lots of piles of xp on the ground will lose you donut rounds. After I hit this bug I have zero xp left in the xp meter. This missing bonuts bug have been here for a long time, ever since they fixed the double donut.

That is a different scenario that has always been happening. What I am facing now is new. It is like donut harvesting has never taken place. Once you go to KL, go visit a friend, or exit the game, that batch of donuts you harvested will go missing.

Hey @Jonalinn sorry it happened to you too. I think players with donuts above 10,000 should keep a close eye on their balance.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »

That is a different scenario that has always been happening. What I am facing now is new. It is like donut harvesting has never taken place. Once you go to KL, go visit a friend, or exit the game, that batch of donuts you harvested will go missing.

Hey @Jonalinn sorry it happened to you too. I think players with donuts above 10,000 should keep a close eye on their balance.

Have you tried spending the donuts before you leave? I was just wondering if your numbers would decrease by the same amount or stay the same.
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »

Have you tried spending the donuts before you leave? I was just wondering if your numbers would decrease by the same amount or stay the same.

Yes. I tried. The figures look fine on the spot. But once you do a sync via KL, exit game or visit friends, the new figures will indicate that the donuts deducted will be from my old balance.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    This is just so strange, so the game doesn't recognize the donuts that you have earned but it will recognize that donuts you spend.
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    This is just so strange, so the game doesn't recognize the donuts that you have earned but it will recognize that donuts you spend.

Exactly @meinaz
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    Still no reply from EA?
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    Still no reply from EA?

No reply :frowning:
  • johncolombo
    Is it always the same amount of donuts? 250?
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    Is it always the same amount of donuts? 250?

Hi for my case, any number of donuts, be it 300, 100 or 10. All are not saved. I got a balance of 15154 now.
  • johncolombo
    Ok I'm following better now. It's not deducting any donuts, it's just not accepting new donuts gained via bonut boxes. I feel a bit thick. Sorry
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    Ok I'm following better now. It's not deducting any donuts, it's just not accepting new donuts gained via bonut boxes. I feel a bit thick. Sorry

Yeah. You thought you are gaining as the balance is increasing. But once you sync, the reflected balance shows that nothing has happened.
  • 0Brooders0
    2166 posts Member
    So we think it is a cap on donuts now? :/
    Again EA should have made this clear in the game!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    So we think it is a cap on donuts now? :/
    Again EA should have made this clear in the game!

I don't know , it might be. High donuts savers should monitor the balance closely. EA has yet to reply me
  • 0Brooders0
    2166 posts Member
    This must be a recent thing. I've seen accounts with way more than 20,000. Again they should have warned legitimate players in game same as cash and items.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 168sean168
    3250 posts Member
    I just played and noted the problem has gone away! Not sure was it fixed by EA or self fixed. I will continue to monitor and update if necessary. Thank you to all who have chipped in to express your concerns and comments!