EA Forums - Banner

Donuts Harvested not Saved?

Replies

• wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    I forgot to write down my totals for the last 5 days (which is unusual for me) but by estimate they look about right: 108 donuts over the last 5 days from KEM farming + Challenges. So it doesn't look like I've lost any. Then again with the 25 I spent to recharge my Collider that leaves my total at 84...
    Those figures are my Freemium game. I have 1241 and 1355 in my other 2 games and they look about right as well.
    If EA has imposed a cap it would have to be on the server end. Or maybe there's a glitch with the server?
  • 0Brooders0
    2165 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I just played and noted the problem has gone away! Not sure was it fixed by EA or self fixed. I will continue to monitor and update if necessary. Thank you to all who have chipped in to express your concerns and comments!

Glad to hear that Sean <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    My game is way off :( I'll write more later with better details. I'm definitely not happy.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 0Brooders0
    2165 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    My game is way off :( I'll write more later with better details. I'm definitely not happy.

:( sorry you are having trouble too!
  • 168sean168
    3247 posts Member

Oh sorry to hear that. :frowning: Please keep me posted
  • I spoke too soon. I manage to harvest a small batch of donuts in the last hour and then the fault came back on its own. So back to square one
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    I spoke too soon. I manage to harvest a small batch of donuts in the last hour and then the fault came back on its own. So back to square one

Oh poop! :/
  • My multiplier is 693.9%. I have a small KEM farm. I had 193 donuts this morning. I collect my farm, all my buildings and tasks, won 3 donuts in Maggie game.

Now I have 214 donuts.

Sync the game in many ways and don't lose any donuts. Even bought one pride balloons.

No problem here. Still 204 donuts. 214-10 from the balloons.

Sorry to hear about yours problem. I hope it's fixed soon.
  • goodness, this sound terrible.. I hope they will look at it so that they will avoid this happening to other people. But I kind of agree with OP that it maybe an extreme scenario error. I had in the past have my donut count set back to 0. It gave me a shock and I got out of the game and log in and got the original count.... I have lost some in the past with sync and at one stage I had to do constant screen shot of the game so just to prove EA if I have to...

I really doubt what kind of transaction EA keeps at their end. I keep my hearing that TSTO is a micro transaction game but don't think they are of much use. I had lost a few items once in the middle of an event and they had to call me from England (I live 24 hours away by plane). They cannot see what I see but they did offer to roll back my game to 2 days ago... you can imagine I would have lost a few in game progress.

I know it is a different issue when you are losing your donuts from KEM or rat truck purchasing but I really doubt if EA would be able to assist. do keep us posted and I am very sorry for your lost. It can happen to any one...

• A quick test and I would appear I've not been effected, for the moment anyways... 19,657 is my current count.
  • girl22721
    1151 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Perhaps a new anti-cheat mechanism that rolls back the transaction on attempts to add too many donuts in a single session (rather than based on total donuts)? Obviously in that case, it would need to take multiplier into consideration so that it can avoid "catching" legitimate extreme players, but it could be faulty or set with too low a limit.

For what it's worth I successfully added 90 donuts just now and will try more later. My multiplier is currently 6625% with 1099 donuts in the bank.
  • 168sean168
    3247 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Have you guys tried harvesting 1 K donuts in a single day? I am thinking it may be a daily cap.

Thanks @wadebear , @aabcampos @lawpatrick @sflowers330 , @girl22721 for sharing
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    First of all, I'm very sorry for anyone who is experiencing this problem.
    Yesterday, I sent all my characters out on 8 hour jobs.. just as I always do. When it came time to collect the $ and xp earned from their tasks, both the currency and xp counters increased (as they should). When I went to begin visiting my friends, I returned to see that the donuts earned were gone. No trace of them. These donuts were not earned through any form of farming, just regular routine game play :/:'( My percentage bonus is just under 4000% and has never been an issue. In this condition, my game is unplayable. I have no idea what to do going forward. bDZ7e6d.jpg
  • 168sean168
    3247 posts Member
    Yesterday, I sent all my characters out on 8 hour jobs.. just as I always do. When it came time to collect the $ and xp earned from their tasks, both the currency and xp counters increased (as they should). When I went to begin visiting my friends, I returned to see that the donuts earned were gone. No trace of them. These donuts were not earned through any form of farming, just regular routine game play :/:'( My percentage bonus is just under 4000% and has never been an issue. In this condition, my game is unplayable. I have no idea what to do going forward. bDZ7e6d.jpg

That sounds like what I am experiencing. I did manage to make 1000 donuts today for a short window and then fault returns. Hence I am not sure was it a daily donuts cap. EA has not replied me and it has been more than 24 hrs
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited July 2017

That sounds like what I am experiencing. I did manage to make 1000 donuts today for a short window and then fault returns. Hence I am not sure was it a daily donuts cap. EA has not replied me and it has been more than 24 hrs

@168sean168 My game didn't even hold onto a few dozen donuts. I went through and collected $ and xp from earned tasks and the game did not keep the donuts. Please keep me informed about your discussions with EA, ok?
  • 168sean168
    3247 posts Member
    Yeah definitely @Jonalinn

• Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yeah definitely @Jonalinn

Just went back into my game to collect on jobs/tasks and the game didn't save any of the donuts. It was less than 10.
    What if players purchased donuts and the game didn't save those? I'm wondering if that is happening as well?
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Have you guys tried harvesting 1 K donuts in a single day? I am thinking it may be a daily cap.

I'll give it a shot when I have access to wifi
  • 0Brooders0
    2165 posts Member
    @Jonalinn Have you contacted EA also? It may be worth it so they know it's more than one player affected.

Perhaps @LPNintendoITA could have a look and see if there are changes in the files? I don't know if that's even possible...just a thought. :/
  • girl22721
    1151 posts Member

Not this week, but I made over 8000 donuts last week, so must have exceeded 1000 per day!