EA Forums - Banner

Donuts Harvested not Saved?

Replies

• Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    Just wanted to share...
    At no point over the past several weeks did I earn/harvest over 1k donuts a day. I usually earn a few hundred at the most. The game hasn't saved any of them. So, I'm not sure about a 1k/day cap as that doesn't apply in my situation. My game won't hold any amount of donuts earned. I did purchase an item (just to see) and it did deduct donuts.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    @Jonalinn Have you contacted EA also? It may be worth it so they know it's more than one player affected.

Perhaps @LPNintendoITA could have a look and see if there are changes in the files? I don't know if that's even possible...just a thought. :/

If you don't mind sharing, what is the best way to contact EA @0Brooders0 ?
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    girl22721 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Have you guys tried harvesting 1 K donuts in a single day? I am thinking it may be a daily cap.

Thanks @wadebear , @aabcampos @lawpatrick @sflowers330 , @girl22721 for sharing

Not this week, but I made over 8000 donuts last week, so must have exceeded 1000 per day!

I'm thinking it's not a cap issue? (and btw, awesome work!! ;) )
  • 0Brooders0
    2161 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    @Jonalinn Have you contacted EA also? It may be worth it so they know it's more than one player affected.

Perhaps @LPNintendoITA could have a look and see if there are changes in the files? I don't know if that's even possible...just a thought. :/

If you don't mind sharing, what is the best way to contact EA @0Brooders0 ?

Well I can only do it via an email ticket as we cannot get call back in the UK. I do this via the in game help option as you log in.

I have found them to be mostly helpful and quick to respond as long as you are overly polite and not asking for compensation.

However...if you can get call back that is by far the best way to go as you are talking in real time and not waiting.

Just remember to be super polite as you won't get anywhere otherwise.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Added 500, no adverse effects noted thus far....
  • 0Brooders0
    2161 posts Member
    Just to let you both know I have been able to purchase donuts x900 (ka-ching) and make 100-200 today on top by game play and kem farming. My bonus is 1000%

My thoughts are that it has to be an issue with high end game players.

I really hope this issue is resolved quickly for you. :/

• 850 harvested now, no issues so far.
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    Just to let you both know I have been able to purchase donuts x900 (ka-ching) and make 100-200 today on top by game play and kem farming. My bonus is 1000%

How would you define a "high end" player? (just curious :) ) I am definitely not high-end and actually rank quite well below others on this site.

I'm happy both you and @sflowers330 are not experiencing any problems :)
  • 0Brooders0
    2161 posts Member
    I see a high end player as those with a large bonus and high turn over of cash and donuts.

It's where I aim to be in time :)

For me...Sean is the ultimate tsto player! :*
  • 168sean168
    3243 posts Member
    I see a high end player as those with a large bonus and high turn over of cash and donuts.

It's where I aim to be in time :)

For me...Sean is the ultimate tsto player! :*

Thank you @0Brooders0. :lol: But there are all kinds of ultimate players with awesome designed towns. I just like the challenge of increasing the numbers and make the game easier to play. Anyone can achieve it. :)
  • johncolombo
    11065 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2017
    did anyone try and buy any donuts to see how that turns out? I think that is the missing part of the equation? Can anyone afford to throw down 1.99 to test this?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member

How would you define a "high end" player? (just curious :) ) I am definitely not high-end and actually rank quite well below others on this site.

I'm happy both you and @sflowers330 are not experiencing any problems :)

Remember that the people communicating on this forum represent just a small fraction of the entire player base. If a player is at Level 939, has a percent multiplier in the thousands, and is raking in hundreds of donuts per day, they are almost certainly in the upper 5% of all players and probably in the upper 1%. “High end” is a bit of a subjective qualifier, but in my book, if you’re in the upper 5%, you’re high end.

As others have said, hope this issue is resolved soon.
  • 168sean168
    3243 posts Member
    did anyone try and buy any donuts to see how that turns out? I think that is the missing part of the equation? Can anyone afford to throw down 1.99 to test this?

I really hope EA could check this out instead of players spending money to test out scenerios.
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Thank you @KrustyBrand.. appreciate your reply.
    I logged into one of the other games that I inherited from someone who was tired of playing the game. I rarely go into this game, so it's been pretty much untouched for quite awhile. It does not have a high percentage bonus. I cleared out the tasks/jobs and earned 2 donuts. The donuts were not saved.
  • 0Brooders0
    2161 posts Member
    If it happens in another account without a big bonus or donut stash...then perhaps it is a problem with the device you are using? :/
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I logged into one of the other games that I inherited from someone who was tired of playing the game. I rarely go into this game, so it's been pretty much untouched for quite awhile. It does not have a high percentage bonus. I cleared out the tasks/jobs and earned 2 donuts. The donuts were not saved.

Strange. So what’s the common thread here for those who have this problem? Are you playing this secondary game on the same device as you play your primary game?

• Muhsterino
    4243 posts Member
    If it happens in another account without a big bonus or donut stash...then perhaps it is a problem with the device you are using? :/
    I was wondering the same thing. Do you have a different device you could try using?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • johncolombo

Interesting find
  • johncolombo
    edited July 2017
    168sean168 wrote: »

I really hope EA could check this out instead of players spending money to test out scenerios.

1.99 is not much to spend and as much info as we can collect the easier their trouble shooting will be.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    I admit I haven’t been following this issue as closely as I ought, so apologies if this has already been addressed — has anyone with the problem tried a re-install?