EA Forums - Banner

How many characters do you have?

Prev13
Bomb319
82 posts Member
Playable characters you can send on jobs. NPC's that just walk around don't count.

I've got 117, as counted from my Town Hall.

Replies

• rw228
    1043 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    According to my task manager I have 259, which I'm assuming is all that's ever been released because I don't remember missing any.

Edit: 260 characters, **** Homer is in storage I forgot.
    Post edited by rw228 on
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I counted 258. I have everybody minus two although I don't really consider the mutant rabbit to be a character.
  • dang i've got 220 and i thought i was only missing a few lol. oh well. here's hoping for re-releases as donuts aren't a problem anymore, i think i've got apu's wife, lovejoy's daughter and the bimbo blonde gf of quimby left to buy from the store, oh and santa's little helper. looks like i'm missing a LOT of limited release characters :(
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    So is 260 the total amount of characters to date?

Does that include the ones you can only purchase with donuts from shelbyville?

I've got 249. I'm missing some of the really expensive Gil Deal characters and the Grumple (come back please) ... I think.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    238, so I must have a few characters not obtained yet. I know Homer’s mum is one of them.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • 250, according to the task manager.
  • 216 according to the job manager at the unemployment office. So many more I would still like to get as I get the donuts saved up. I also set my characters up manually as much as possible because I set them up on different job times, e.g.: 2,4,8,12 and a couple on 24 hours. I play many times throughout he day and still enjoy the game.
  • girl22721
    1149 posts Member
    Just checked using Muhsterino's chart + 2 unlisted characters from this event (260 total).

I'm missing 23 characters therefore must have 237 right now; of the missing characters 2 are in the store and 1 in the vault, so there are 20 limited time characters outstanding that I hope get re-released!
  • 260 - I have them all
  • 165. I'm a freemium player.
  • Is there a magical tally, or must we count them?
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• mattinf
    72 posts Member
    183 now.
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meredythl wrote: »
    Is there a magical tally, or must we count them?

Easiest way to determine is through the unemployment office totals.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Using the Town Hall census to determine number of characters is tedious, but it’s potentially more accurate that using the Office of Unemployment, which has the potential to underestimate the actual value. I’m pretty sure there have been previous threads about this.

• The UO says 197, but that's not everyone because some character's are doing non-regular-length jobs, like Scorpio whose always running barefoot (for 6 hours) :smiley: or Willie and Seamus fighting (2 hours).

I forgot Fatov, I stored him, he creeps me out.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Using the Town Hall census to determine number of characters is tedious, but it’s potentially more accurate that using the Office of Unemployment, which has the potential to underestimate the actual value. I’m pretty sure there have been previous threads about this.

I always get lost counting through the town hall. All of mine are on job manager times except for the nine that are doing 8 hour SH tasks, so I knew that I just needed to add those in.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member

I always get lost counting through the town hall. All of mine are on job manager times except for the nine that are doing 8 hour SH tasks, so I knew that I just needed to add those in.

Yeah, I have that same problem.

Just a caveat. There’s at least one other reason why a character won’t show up in the Unemployment Office count — if they can potentially be assigned to a ”special” task (i.e., one highlighted in yellow text in the task list).

• spkll3.gif
    Come on EA! Let him go!
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 257, missed the mutant rabbit and not enough donuts for Mr. Sparkle and Dia-Betty.