EA Forums - Banner

City with white holes

Prev1
I was buying some land and when i finished lots of places of my city got white like the screen shot i have took. Can someone take a look and tell me what is this?
60s8eKM.png

EDIT: I've had this happen reload the game or visit a friends n come bk normally goes, it's a glitch in the matrix ;)

Replies

• XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    It's the end of the world!!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I was buying some land and when i finished lots of places of my city got white like the screen shot i have took. Can someone take a look and tell me what is this?
    60s8eKM.png

Probably some graphics-related memory hiccup, similar to the texture glitches that users often report.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I haven't seen it before. Is this iOS or Android?
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    It happened in the IOS. It s the first time i see it, and i have never seen it in Android.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    How can i get to level 2, so i can post the Photos? KrustyBrand and Neo?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    How can i get to level 2, so i can post the Photos? KrustyBrand and Neo?

Keep posting regularly mate, they promote around the 22nd of each month at random, you will get a pm on that day if you have been promoted :) it's a wicked day if you have lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • danakscully
    31 posts
    edited March 2013
    I've had this a number of times. If you go into "move mode" and click the area the object comes back.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I've see stuff like this dozens of times. It goes away rather quickly.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

EDIT: I've had this happen reload the game or visit a friends n come bk normally goes, it's a glitch in the matrix ;)

Looks like s/he took the Red Pill...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Looks like s/he took the Red Pill...

:mrgreen: Red pill is the way forward ;)
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    XScripts wrote:

Bert2.png

:lol:
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have alredy had another problem, when i am almost finishing to visit my neighbours, the TSTO Homer running from the hand load like these Photos.
    aaXxDDL.png
    zIgSAEF.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    XScripts wrote:
    :lol:

Bert2.png
    I have alredy had another problem, when i am almost finishing to visit my neighbours, the TSTO Homer running from the hand load like these Photos.
    aaXxDDL.png
    zIgSAEF.png
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    *whistles*
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Ignore this, bloody tablets!
  • redmms
    45 posts
    edited March 2013
    I actually had this too for the first time yesterday on iPad mini seams to be a texture glitch like problem.
  • qickwit
    13 posts
    edited March 2013
    This happens to me just before I get kicked out,, usually while visiting neighbors!
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yes, always when visiting neighbours .
  • splatomat
    81 posts
    edited March 2013
    Happened to me with every phone booth in my town. I picked one up, put it in inventory, set it back down, and they all fixed. I've also gotten the blank loading screen bug; it always makes me worry that I'm going to log in to some kind of corrupted-file nightmare. haha
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Yes, always when visiting neighbours .

But if it happens near the end, I can still finish my neighbors and get out without crashing.

I think if you start getting this screen, you should tap into your town and then back to finish the neighbors. Probably will forestall any crashing.
    I'm gonna try it next time and see if it clears the green screen.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.