EA Forums - Banner

Game does not keep any earned donuts

Jonalinn
1751 posts Member
Yesterday, I sent all my characters out on 8 hour jobs.. just as I always do. When it came time to collect the $ and xp earned from their tasks, both the currency and xp counters increased (as they should). When I went to begin visiting my friends, I returned to see that the donuts earned were gone. No trace of them. This started happening yesterday and the problem continues. These donus were earned through regular, daily routine game play :/ :'( My percentage bonus is just under 4000% and has never been an issue. In this condition, my game is unplayable. I have no idea what to do going forward. bDZ7e6d.jpg
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• Muhsterino
    3969 posts Member
    This was posted on Reddit half an hour ago:
    I do rat trap truck farming. Today the first batch of 300 doughnuts was fine. After the second batch of 300, I went to the friend's list to sync and when I came back - all but 18 disappeared. The cash was the same amount I had when I went to sync. I collected some buildings and got a bonus level up - went to Krusty Land to collect from there and when I got back to my town - the 3 I got disappeared.

Same goddamn thing happened yesterday. This is the first time farming on an 'upgraded' device. iPhone 4 to iPad 2. But I farmed over 20k doughnuts on the phone no problem - took forever but I never lost any.

Going to go back to the phone for farming.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Jonalinn
    1751 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    This was posted on Reddit half an hour ago:
    I do rat trap truck farming. Today the first batch of 300 doughnuts was fine. After the second batch of 300, I went to the friend's list to sync and when I came back - all but 18 disappeared. The cash was the same amount I had when I went to sync. I collected some buildings and got a bonus level up - went to Krusty Land to collect from there and when I got back to my town - the 3 I got disappeared.

Same goddamn thing happened yesterday. This is the first time farming on an 'upgraded' device. iPhone 4 to iPad 2. But I farmed over doughnuts on the phone no problem - took forever but I never lost any.

Going to go back to the phone for farming.

Thank you for sharing this @Muhsterino :) I lost my bonus level donuts as well (just as this person mentions).
  • Muhsterino
    3969 posts Member
    I had a quick search for similar problems happening to others, that is the only one I have been able to find so far on other forums. I hope they will be able to sort it out quickly.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Jonalinn
    1751 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I had a quick search for similar problems happening to others, that is the only one I have been able to find so far on other forums. I hope they will be able to sort it out quickly.

I hope so too. As it is now, the game is not playable.
    Thank you for searching for related issues @Muhsterino :)
  • Same thing for me, my amount of cash goes down but any progress i make with my donut count always reset at the same number whatever i switch to krustyland or to other cities. Took me a while yesterday to boost my donut count and all this for nothing... frustrating
  • 168sean168
    2966 posts Member
    Thanks Jonalinn for starting this thread here. I didnt know this thread existed as I seldom comes into Bugs & Issue. Yup same problem for me. I set up 3 cases with EA on 13 to 14 Jul 2017. 2 cases have no response. 1 case gave me the usual need more information answer. I gave a more detailed explanation and never hears from them again so far. It has been 4 days.

I have a thread over at Game Discussions on the same matter.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/118138/donuts-harvested-not-saved/p1

@VinnyBoy89 why don't you share the details of your problem at that thread too to build the case. I think that thread is getting more views so far.
  • Lost 300 donuts in three days what is going on EA