EA Forums - Banner

I Want My Shopping Mall

Prev13
I finally caved and joined Amazon Prime. Next day shipping without leaving the house. Yea! Can't wait for the drones.
1zzia9z.jpg:'(
DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Replies

• 33wt6ht.gif
  • That's really bad. We've been prime members for many years and never had that happen. I blame the delivery company. We're the items damaged?
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes...
    And no packing slip to return.
  • This was meant to be funny? Is this just beginners luck? If Amazon pursues the drone delivery in my area, should I be worried? :o:D
  • dhcto4.jpg
  • Amazon will destroy the world eventually. They really should be stopped. Getting too big for their breeches. Can you image what it will be like when they are the last guy standing? The prices will be through the roof and you will have no choice but to buy from them. Them and their robot workforce. It's creepy. Very dystopian. I used to own a store. I will always support the little guy. Amazon and Alexa can kiss my ass! *Sorry J.C. ;) *

• Can we throw Disney in that lot?
  • Can we throw Disney in that lot?

Absolutely. With pleasure >:):D
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Amazon is doing to the Malls what Wal-mart did to Small business retail..and yes, you are right! Look forward to high prices, crud merchandise, and packages delivered like in the above pic. :'( ...unless Disney takes over, then expect worse.(That's a joke...just annoyed and concerned at all the network buyouts.. oh and they just keep buying Hollywood.)
  • CalumsCobra
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Don't even get me started on the beehives they're planning to make for the drones...

Seriously look it up
    At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.
  • Don't even get me started on the beehives they're planning to make for the drones...

Seriously look it up

Ha! No! I worry about random space junk. :D
  • Don't even get me started on the beehives they're planning to make for the drones...

Seriously look it up

Oh No! :/:o:#

2h7m99g.jpg
  • 96klkn.gif
  • Only a matter of time before someone is killed....only a matter of time :D
  • Oh, crap. You guys are going to make me google the beehive, right? Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I was always more of a cat with the curiosity type behavior...they say that 90% of your worries don't come true...it's what you don't think about that gets you...so maybe ignorance isn't bliss. Why do I feel like @simp7fan would understand this? :D
  • Oh, crap. You guys are going to make me google the beehive, right? Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I was always more of a cat with the curiosity type behavior...they say that 90% of your worries don't come true...it's what you don't think about that gets you...so maybe ignorance isn't bliss. Why do I feel like @simp7fan would understand this? :D

Beacause @simp7fan is wise. Really. Like Confucius or Yoda.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    How did I get roped into this? :worried:

I swear, I don't put up beehives. If anything I knock 'em down. With the force....

.....of a stick.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    How did I get roped into this? :worried:

I swear, I don't put up beehives. If anything I knock 'em down. With the force....

.....of a stick.

w14hts.gif
  • a8tv4.jpg
    Interesting... Yoda disappears from above gif.
  • Sorry to to hear bout your poor delivery with amazon. I haven't used amazon before don't think I will either