EA Forums - Banner

How much REAL money have you spent on TSTO! ?

Prev1
$70 or $80, somewhere around there. My first purchase was because I wanted Kang. I got him and also got Frink's Lab I believe it was. Around Christmas, I got the Volcano Lair and Krusty Studios from that donut promo. Then around the Super Bowl (I won a iTunes card on the squares) I got the Brewery. Recently I picked up Kearny and Dr. Nick with leftovers.

Replies

• ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited March 2013

Let's just say the opportunity of me acquiring donuts was out of sheer luck.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited March 2013
    £14, don't know what that is in dollars...
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    Roughly £1000
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Roughly £1000

I think thats where i gotta be abouts for a years worth :(

Although i dont wanna check just in case it more than that :lol::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Roughly £1000

Let the addiction stay an addiction.
  • don864
    4 posts
    edited March 2013
    Absolutely NO REAL MONEY!!!! If you want to see all 3 Big Ticket Items, every inch of property bought, and a Springfield that produces over $400,000 a day, add ME “don864”.
    Warning!!!
    I only want friends that play every day and that have an interesting Springfield too!
    So if you do not meet these criteria you can invite me but be prepared to be dropped.
    Thanks
    don864
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nothing and have all the android premium items thus far.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    About £60 the funny thing is if this was on a shelf for £60 would I buy it? No, but cus u buy in bits u spend a hell of alot of money
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I really don't know. I never kept track. But I've had to buy donuts for my game AND my sons. So I'm pretty sure its over $200.
  • stevieort
    619 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    About $150-$200. I can't resist buying the premium items as soon as their made available.
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I think I've spent around $40. Took advantage of santa coins and the donut sale and did some shopping. Bought the wishing well and have been hoarding my precious pink donuts since.
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited March 2013
    Roughly £1000

Then you claimed your kid did it and got the refund right???
  • danakscully
    31 posts
    edited March 2013
    Around £100 I think. Then again I don't spend money on nights out etc so over 5 months it works out as around £20 a month on entertainment which I enjoy - have donuts in the bank that will not be used for speed ups etc so over time my game play will get cheaper ( I hope ). :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Roughly £1000

Let the addiction stay an addiction.

Oh yes very much so :D:mrgreen: :thumbup:

ickshter wrote:
    Then you claimed your kid did it and got the refund right???

Thats the plan ;) lol :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited March 2013
    Probably in excess of $200 (closer to $300), since the game was first released. $20 here, $50 there, it all adds up.
  • jarci1
    89 posts
    edited March 2013
    $0.00

Thanks to everyone who paid for the game so I did not have to.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    $40 of my own money, and a $20 iTunes voucher from my Secret Santa at work. That, plus the Harp Glitch donut bonus, and I'm pretty set for donuts, hopefully they should see me through the next year...as long as they don't keep releasing 90donut character skins every month... :roll:

jarci1 wrote:
    $0.00

Thanks to everyone who paid for the game so I did not have to.

Lol, you're welcome, cheeky bugger! :P :wink::lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Lol same here I've spent zilch, got more important things in REAL life to spend my money on,IMO (and like I said IMO) if your spending money on this game with all it's issue and numerous complaints,iam sorry but you need a life. When the game plays up I get frustrated but no where near how you guys would feel, put it this way maybe all you people who put money into this game might wanna hold on to your cash. Hopefully if ea sees no one spending money maybe they will fix there issues.

Just remember this is just my opinion.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Lol same here I've spent zilch, got more important things in REAL life to spend my money on,IMO (and like I said IMO) if your spending money on this game with all it's issue and numerous complaints,iam sorry but you need a life. When the game plays up I get frustrated but no where near how you guys would feel, put it this way maybe all you people who put money into this game might wanna hold on to your cash. Hopefully if ea sees no one spending money maybe they will fix there issues.

Just remember this is just my opinion.

This is just my opinion, but you come off as a gigantic, arrogant, judgemental *.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Why because u realized I was right,mate I could think of a million things to say about you too mate,but it opens me to reticule, I guess that's what you get when others waste money and I have almost everything without a cent, now why is that my fault when I state a realistic fact, did I touch a nerve mate. Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.