EA Forums - Banner

Can't get Springfield General Hospital [SOLVED]

Prev1
The checkups happen randomly as well. Just make sure everyone is available. Don't send them yourself. That won't work.

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    You're going to get the same advice again.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    What quests are active in your Task Book?
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    You're going to get the same advice again.
    any help better then nothing I tried asking for help on the other thread and people just stopped responding :( so I appreciate all u guys that help me as I really want my main quests back
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    What quests are active in your Task Book?

All I've got is the new batman thing quest. Um clatas is that his name has to brew moonshine and collect from food places :(
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    Have you let your characters wonder around for a while? Do you have every building up to the current quest? I don't think there is much else you can do other than storing the building of the person who initiated the original quest or the person you haven't sent on a checkup. If you can tell us exactly what you've done and where you are we can try to get a better understanding of what isn't happening.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Have you let your characters wonder around for a while? Do you have every building up to the current quest? I don't think there is much else you can do other than storing the building of the person who initiated the original quest or the person you haven't sent on a checkup. If you can tell us exactly what you've done and where you are we can try to get a better understanding of what isn't happening.

Ok sorry if I haven't really made it clear where I am I'll try now :) ok so I've got all the buildings up to this current quest. The last main building I got was dr hilbart practice. When I first got this it started giving me quests for my characters to go for checkups coz of poisoning something like that. So I followed everything it said then it seems to have stopped as now all am getting is random things to do like shop at k-mart etc.

Really hope this has made sense and you can see which point am up to in the game :)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Have you tried storing Hibberts practice, and then replacing it back in your town?

Edit...and also recheck your task bar, it is scrollable so sometimes upcoming tasks don't show unless scrolled down.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Have you tried storing Hibberts practice, and then replacing it back in your town?

Yah tried that and storing that comic shop thing and stil nothing.
  • bgarrett166
    86 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    General Practice Make Dr. Hibbert practice Medicine

Make Bart go for a Checkup
    Make Grampa go for a Checkup
    Make Cletus go for a Checkup
    Make Luigi go for a Checkup
    Make Quimby go for Checkup

Make Mr. Burns Hide Nuclear Waste
    Make Dr. Hibbert Deal Organs on the Black Market
    Make Kent go for a Checkup

Make Dr. Hibbert Sacrifice His Principles
    Make Kent Brockman Dine at the Truffle
    Make Dr. Hibbert Dine at the Truffle
    Make Krusty Dine at the Truffle

Make Krusty Promote a New Product Make Homer Eat at Krusty Burger
    Make Comic Book Guy Eat at Krusty Burger
    Make Wiggum Eat at Krusty Burger

Make Homer Go for a Checkup
    Make Comic Book Guy Go for a Checkup
    Make Wiggum Go for a Checkup

Build Springfield General Hospital

• outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    General Practice Make Dr. Hibbert practice Medicine

Make Bart go for a Checkup
    Make Grampa go for a Checkup
    Make Cletus go for a Checkup
    Make Luigi go for a Checkup
    Make Quimby go for Checkup

Make Mr. Burns Hide Nuclear Waste
    Make Dr. Hibbert Deal Organs on the Black Market
    Make Kent go for a Checkup

Make Dr. Hibbert Sacrifice His Principles
    Make Kent Brockman Dine at the Truffle
    Make Dr. Hibbert Dine at the Truffle
    Make Krusty Dine at the Truffle

Make Krusty Promote a New Product Make Homer Eat at Krusty Burger
    Make Comic Book Guy Eat at Krusty Burger
    Make Wiggum Eat at Krusty Burger

Make Homer Go for a Checkup
    Make Comic Book Guy Go for a Checkup
    Make Wiggum Go for a Checkup

Build Springfield General Hospital

The only thing I can see there is I don't remember krusty going to the dinner thing. But still there's no quest for it so not sure it would work if I just sent him
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    I did it I got my quest back soooooooo happy :) ok al I needed to do was place an orange house down and boom dr hilbart had an exclamation mark above his head carrying on the quest yes so happy right now. Ps no idea why that orange house triggered it but stil thank u and thank u guys for al your help :)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I did it I got my quest back soooooooo happy :) ok al I needed to do was place an orange house down and boom dr hilbart had an exclamation mark above his head carrying on the quest yes so happy right now. Ps no idea why that orange house triggered it but stil thank u and thank u guys for al your help :)

Hibbert has a task in the orange house, I'm not sure which one.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

I wish I knew this before al this :) but thanks again guys for al your help :)
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Deal Organs on the Black Market....that's how that family affords such a nice house!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

He's also got a task in the White House, but its not pertinent to the questline. How did you get so far without buying the orange house, it's required to buy. Or had you sold it?
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

He's also got a task in the White House, but its not pertinent to the questline. How did you get so far without buying the orange house, it's required to buy. Or had you sold it?

I actually have no idea I guess it's just the fact my town was kind of ful so I didn't buy the house. What I don't get though if it was part of the quest why doesn't it tel u or did I just miss it?
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Deal Organs on the Black Market....that's how that family affords such a nice house!

That was the quest I got. So good to b carrying on the main quest again :)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Building the orange house is a part of the new evergreen terrace questline.

pMfAZ4p.png
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Building the orange house is a part of the new evergreen terrace questline.

pMfAZ4p.png

Can't believe I missed that what a fool 8) how the hel did I get that far without it
  • Bayji_Gunner
    77 posts
    edited March 2013
    You probably sold it a while back. Did it take 24 hours
    to build when you bought it this time?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.