EA Forums - Banner

Tip for finding characters who like to hide.

Although i was aware of this, still nice idea to post it and let people know as someone out there may not :D

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Although i was aware of this, still nice idea to post it and let people know as someone out there may not :D

+1

:-D.
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    :thumbup:
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That was the most polite an positive response I ever heard on this place. It kinda made me sick
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    gchelf01 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That was the most polite an positive response I ever heard on this place. It kinda made me sick

Well you know ;) i do have a nice side every now n then :P :twisted:

:thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Wish there was an easy way to find the small items in SF, was looking for my black hole for like a week before I found it. Almost thought it had disappeared.
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Wish there was an easy way to find the small items in SF, was looking for my black hole for like a week before I found it. Almost thought it had disappeared.

Bahaha. You lost your black hole? How do you go to the bathroom? :lol::lol::lol:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen: :?:
  • knight111
    98 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nice sharing thanks
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    Milhouse is the usual suspect he is so tiny and doesnt make a sound so he hides quite well and i miss him every so often
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yet another benefit of no roads. They can only be in certain locations.
  • lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited March 2013
    May be well established but came up with it today anyway. When putting characters on tasks and you feel you've missed some, go to move and make buildings and decorations invisible (ish). Anyone behind stuff will be visible and people just stand out more in general.

Actually thanks; I hadn't thought of this, but will do it next time. So many times I return to find someone walking around doing nothing because I missed shoving them into a task; I constantly forget to launch broadcasts too.

I should know the buildings trick because I also play The Tribez, and make buildings invisible all the time to find stuff; trees/shrubs/treasure etc that grow intermittantly. In Tribez, finding characters is not an issue because they respond via tap on the screen, plus there's an availability counter. I wish Simpsons characters were responsive to being called to a spot on the screen. In Tribez, I start by tapping to "call meetings" and they all come running, gather in a big bunch, they have a moment to chat, I see who needs what, grant wishes, then send them all off to jobs happy :D

Sometimes I go to reflexively tap the screen in Simpsons and remember "oh yeah... duh, wrong game" :roll:

In lieu of a menu as others suggested, it would be nice if EA would make them responsive to taps; whichever, I don't care, but just some way to find them without hunting all over.

Thanks again for the invisible-buildings tip. I will definitely use it.
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013

Thats you
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited March 2013

Thats you

Love that episode, dam hybrid drivers.

Ps:- Thaannnnkks.
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    am4692 wrote:

Thats you

I wanna be part of the solutiooooon *closes eyes* not part of the probleeeeem
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    am4692 wrote:

Thats you

I wanna be part of the solutiooooon *closes eyes* not part of the probleeeeem

:lol::lol::D:lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.