EA Forums - Banner

Fruit Batman Mr Burns (the old guy from the show who runs the power plant)

It's * like this why I barely come on here anymore.

Replies

• Dixins_Cider
    44 posts
    edited March 2013
    i'll give you 2 mafia toms for a kang
  • cfcbesto
    117 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    What's this about Mafia Tom and trading? :hunf:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited March 2013
    BiancaSky wrote:

Considering this is your first post seems like you don't come on here in the first place, well atleast not to talk anyways.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    I bought Mr Burns' new costume with donuts but I don't want it any more does any one have Mafia Tom and wants to swap? My username is pooeymonkey I will gladly exchange.
    You can't swap anything in this game, sorry. Also, there is no such character as Mafia Tom but there is Fat Tony so I guess that's who you meant.
  • BiancaSky
    1 posts
    edited March 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    BiancaSky wrote:

Considering this is your first post seems like you don't come on here in the first place, well atleast not to talk anyways.

Son of a b.... I picked the wrong username. Oops, logging in via iPhone sucks sometimes.
    Anyways so I look pretty stupid right now; o well, not as bad as this post :lol:
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    Trolling is one thing, but this is just baaaad trolling.
  • MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited March 2013
    Love the thread title. I would like to think that everyone playing, knows who Mr Burns is.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    BiancaSky wrote:

To be fair, I agree. People are just making useless threads, the OP knows you can't swap and he knows who Mr Burns is and he knows there is nobody entitled mafia Tom. In fact he's made numerous threads like this before.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    image_zps763669da.jpg
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yup il exhange it my account is 123fakestreet password: tollolololololololololololololololololol1337
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited March 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    BiancaSky wrote:

To be fair, I agree. People are just making useless threads, the OP knows you can't swap and he knows who Mr Burns is and he knows there is nobody entitled mafia Tom. In fact he's made numerous threads like this before.

Oh, I totally agree that the topic was bull * and that there's been a lot of that going around, I wasn't evan going to leave a post till I saw bianca's post. Honestly she could of written that any where and I still would of wrote what I wrote. I just found it funny that as it was her first post and she chose it to be something negative. Why would she bother to post in here when their are a fue other good threads still going around. Just realised that might sound a little do as I say but I don't mean it to do as you wish your game your computer and all that. :)
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    tbuddy442 wrote:

Haha, yes - pay him his dues, this guy gets a response when we all know the motto: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Ergo, successful troll is successful.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    You complain about feeding the trolls when your feeding the trolls... Wait, this mean's that now, I'm feeding the trolls, now just to delete message and not click submit.. do it.. do it.. come on.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    You complain about feeding the trolls when your feeding the trolls... Wait, this mean's that now, I'm feeding the trolls, now just to delete message and not click submit.. do it.. do it.. come on.

He was already fed enough as it is, he can have more food for thought from me as I recognised he was successful. If no one else had posted, I'd have ignored it so the thread got buried. Its pretty funny tho.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6234 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Lol @ Mafia Tom. Every time this guy says that I crack up.

What a maroon
  • VigilantGuardian
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Lol @ Mafia Tom. Every time this guy says that I crack up.

What a maroon

feel the same way
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!