What Changed With the Superheroes Return and Stunt Cannon Updates? Update: 7/26
July 26th Update (Stunt Cannon)
- In Two Minutes of Hate Pt. 5, Homer's dialogue "Walls of amazing guitars that I will never bother to play in a million years." was changed to "Walls of amazing guitars that I will never be able to play in a million years.".
- If an user attempts to buy a skin for a building, the dialogue "You must build [building name] before you can use this façade." was changed to "You must build [building name] before you can purchase this façade.".
- The job Go To Guitar Central Third Tiresome Time was changed to Go To Guitar Central a Third Tiresome Time.
- Dr. Colossus' Mope job was added back and no longer requires the quest Hector Von Colossus to be started.
- A glitch making Pride Crosswalk upgradable in other people's town was fixed.
- Timers for the items in the Superheroes Return store panel was added.
- The quest Fallout Boys Rise From the Shadows Pt. 1 now expires once the Superheroes Return update is over.
- Señor Ding Dong now pays out premium!
- Springfield Penitentiary now requires Level 5 instead of Level 19 for the duration of the update.
- A new character group was added, Villains: Mr. Burns, Snake, Hank Scorpio, The Rich Texan and Lucille Botzcowski.
- A new character group was added, Super Villains: The Fracker, Charcoal Briquette, Old King Coal, Dr. Crab, Dr. Colossus and Petroleus Rex.
- Crap Silo and Tar Pits were added to the Houses inventory group.
- Dr. Colossus' Mope job was removed.
- Bindle There, Done That Pt. 1's dialogue was changed to:
- Homer: I mean, jeez, who are you? If you're here, who's left to return to Springfield? Señor Ding Dong?
- Señor Ding Dong: You rang, mis amigos?
- Acid Here Waiting For You's System Message "Need a better place for Milhouse to sulk? Get his trailer in the store now!" was removed.
- Building Dr. Lenny's Lab now yields 80 XP.
- Cyborg Snake now requires Snake.
- Dr. Colossus and Death Mountain now requires both items not owned.
- Placing Hero Clothesline (freemium) now yields 20 XP.
- Placing Zenith City Billboard (freemium) now yields 10 XP.
- Placing X-Ray Machine (freemium) now yields 30 XP.
- Placing X-Ray Truck now yields 50 XP and has a 2.25% Bonus $ and XP.
- Pie Man Epic Statue now yields 30 XP and has a 0.75% Bonus $ and XP.
- Arms Excalation now longer requires Level 19.
- Cyborg Snake and Clobber Girl now pays out premium.
- Superior Squad HQ's build time is now 6s instead of 4h and it can now be placed on pavement, boardwalk, ornate pier and dirt too.
- Pie Man Homer's Stock Up on Pies job can now be done at Pies for Guns Booth too.
- Death Mountain and The Collider Pt. 1 no longer requires the quest Hector Von Colossus to be completed.
- Radioactive Man Statue's build time is now 6s.
- Radioactive Man's Relax can now be done at Radioactive Man Statue too.
- Spooky Campfire's build time is now removed, it can no longer be placed on shoreline and it can now be placed on boardwalk and ornate pier too. The glitch getting kids stuck on their job on it was fixed.
- Camping Tent now has 0.75% Bonus $ and XP.
- Wildlife Sanctuary now has 3% Bonus $ and XP and can now be placed on pavement, boardwalk, ornate pier and dirt too.
- Sir Love-A-Lot is no longer unique.
- Premium versions of Spooky Cabin, Zenith City Billboard and Hero Clothesline with Bonus $ and XP were added.
- Superior Squad HQ's build time is now 6s instead of 4h.
- The limit of 1.000 Donuts at a time in a single sync of the game was lifted.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on