EA Forums - Banner

Friend visits

Every time I've tried to visit my neighbors today, as soon as I tap on Bart and Milhouse, my game instantly boots me out.

Replies

• I had no issues with neighbour visits earlier today when I visited my neighbors and just rechecked now and it still seems to be working fine on both my account and my wife's account too.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi @shawn59736

Not sure if this is connected, but I got kicked out of the game twice when visiting your town today (both times upon the 3rd handshake - the first visit's handshakes didn't seem to count, and it allowed for a second visit).

Hopefully whatever is going on with your town will be resolved soon - sometimes these things fix themselves. :)

If not, then defo contact EA - maybe they will be able to fix it for you. :)
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    I just visited you without issue.
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    nissa762 wrote: »

That's good news - hopefully means the issue I had wasn't connected. :)

• johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    I did visits in my crawl town no issues.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    suetopia wrote: »
    nissa762 wrote: »

That's good news - hopefully means the issue I had wasn't connected. :)

:)
  • I've been storing things like crazy, disconnected my monorail and keep all my spy gear turned off. So far so good.
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    I haven't had any trouble in your town - only that one time. Since then it's gone smoothly, so it was probably just a coincidence. :)