EA Forums - Banner

Why does Dr. Colossus no longer Mope

After the update, Dr. Colossus no longer has a Mope job.

Why?

He can still laugh maniacally, though. Has gone from bipolar to just plain insane?

Replies

• wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    Better living through pharmaceuticals?
    Nobody knows why the task was removed. Maybe it will come back, maybe not.
  • Mrs.Collossus finally came home after a long trip abroad, so the good doctor is happy again and has stopped mopeing!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Well, it needs to come back! He's the only character of the 241 working characters I currently have who doesn't have a 60 minutes job.
  • Quite possibly a glitch as it got removed with the update, if it's a simple fix they'll probably fix it with the next major update, if it's more complicated then it could well be a fair while before it returns.
  • aribisi671 wrote: »
    Well, it needs to come back! He's the only character of the 241 working characters I currently have who doesn't have a 60 minutes job.

I hear that. Fatov requires Homer for his 1 hour task and it drives me nuts, since I use 1hr tasks quite a bit.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    He's clearly a much happier person. I'm glad he found inner peace.
  • wiedmannaj
    1124 posts Member
    aribisi671 wrote: »
    Well, it needs to come back! He's the only character of the 241 working characters I currently have who doesn't have a 60 minutes job.

I've got him, and Fatov is the only one without a 1 hr task for me. If only Fatov could hike and complain.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    wadebear wrote: »
    Better living through pharmaceuticals?

What if?

I have an over abundance of John's Pharmaceuticals, so I bought a fleet of Ziff helicopters to spend down the glut. Still the Dr. mopes, so they are not related in anyway. I figured that to be the case, but I was holding out hope that something clever was going on.

The best part? My game crashed a few minutes later, and lost all the changes I had made over the past half hour, so I got all my pharmaceuticals back.