EA Forums - Banner

Tree Update

I like it. Anything that can add to existing content and bring in new stuff is always much appreciated. Especially when it adds a whole new building

Replies

• OMAHGOONESS
    108 posts
    edited March 2013
    Would love some new trees! Was there ever an iconic tree like a grand oak or something huge?
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    I'm glad they took out the lemon tree stealing, I hope that never comes back but a set of tasks based on the episode would be great.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    I Like it, could always use more types of tree's, and a new building but for the wait time of tree's im too impatient for that i want my tree's right away :twisted:
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited March 2013
    It seems like the door is definitely open for this mechanic, sometimes if you click on skinner bird watching you actually get a task bar that just says "tree" with the timer in it.
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited March 2013
    Would love some new trees! Was there ever an iconic tree like a grand oak or something huge?

Yes there was:

In "Lisa the Tree Hugger", we were introduced to Springfield's oldest redwood tree. http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/Springfield%27s_oldest_redwood_tree

That could be implemented into the game and be part of Lisa's quest to save Springfield National Forest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.