EA Forums - Banner

WDYDW: Gilded Truffle and Muntz House?

Since ya know they are both buildings with unique land I thought why not? Also I've been lost on what to do with them for like a week :D:D
At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.

Replies

• I usually have the SVT valet at the GT because I like to spam quickie, 1-hour tasks for a lot of my characters when I play TSTO.

Sometimes I have characters like Krusty and the Blue-Haired Lawyer eat there. I just finished up Nelson's house today and haven't done anything with it, save for putting a washer and dryer decoration around the house.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Castiel19x
    4222 posts Member
    Also check in the showcase thread if you need ideas as well. Best place to show off your designs too. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • The GT is in my upper crust zone of shops in the Heights and the Muntz house is on the edge of my woodland along with a few other rundown buildings.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Showcase is awesome, I can spend hours going through it. Unfortunately I have trouble posting images so I don't get to show off with the others :'(B)
    My Gilded is in SH as well and Nelson's house, Willy's shed and other shacks are at the mountain base clustered with out house washers and old cars :)
    Edit: with outhouse, not with out :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.