EA Forums - Banner

You had me at...

Prev1
IckabodSchrek
5919 posts Member
edited July 2017
hwdett.jpg
St Jude Children's Hospital

DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
Post edited by IckabodSchrek on

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Lost some big donors. Media is making people question parents and doctors.
  • Yes. And I love all animals,,
  • Please. Find something that you love and give it your attention. :)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    2e5k2hl.gif
  • If you are referring to Clara Wong and her spamming the forum she's a pain in the butt I don't know how she's getting away with offering hacks. I've reported the website to EA I know others have just need more to do the same

The kid in that pic at the top is that a relation of yours? All I say is cute kid I love them when they are so young.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2017
  • That kid ouch.. wow.
    I don't follow
  • It's terribly heartbreaking. We donate regularly to kid's cancer, animal welfare, kid's with heart disease, orphans and family preservation. So many needs. I wish I could help them all.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • It's terribly heartbreaking. We donate regularly to kid's cancer, animal welfare, kid's with heart disease, orphans and family preservation. So many needs. I wish I could help them all.

I hear ya.
    What I hate most is how people scam others pretending to collect for sick kids then pocket the cash.
  • daved7637397
    7233 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    It's terribly heartbreaking. We donate regularly to kid's cancer, animal welfare, kid's with heart disease, orphans and family preservation. So many needs. I wish I could help them all.

I hear ya.
    What I hate most is how people scam others pretending to collect for sick kids then pocket the cash.

I couldn't agree more. My brother in law lost his battle with cancer at 15, and it was terrible to watch. It sickens and infuriates me when I hear of people using cancer in there scams. Not that any of the scams are good, but using kids and cancer is a special kind of sick.
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @daved7637397
    The worst stories I've heard is that parents have pretended that their kids have got cancer just to get cash. One Mum even forced her kid into a wheel chair even though the child could walk and there was nothing wrong. These are the people who are sick in their heads and need locking up
  • @daved7637397
    The worst stories I've heard is that parents have pretended that their kids have got cancer just to get cash. One Mum even forced her kid into a wheel chair even though the child could walk and there was nothing wrong. These are the people who are sick in their heads and need locking up

They need more then locking up if you ask me. I even read a story in my area (Philadelphia PA) about a mother who gave her daughter some medicine or something to actually make her sick. The poor child ended up suffering terribly so her "mother" could profit from it and bask in the attention. The girl ended up dying as a result. Something like that goes way beyond sick, its pure evil if you ask me.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @daved7637397

They need more then locking up if you ask me. I even read a story in my area (Philadelphia PA) about a mother who gave her daughter some medicine or something to actually make her sick. The poor child ended up suffering terribly so her "mother" could profit from it and bask in the attention. The girl ended up dying as a result. Something like that goes way beyond sick, its pure evil if you ask me.

That is terrible how can someone stoop so low? They should've done the same to that person.
  • @daved7637397

That is terrible how can someone stoop so low? They should've done the same to that person.

I use to say that there was a fast tract to hell for some people-- maybe there's a special room for those who get there even quicker.
  • If you had billions of dollars in RL, what would you do with it first?
  • Drain the Swamp? He he ha or no ?
  • Where's my yoda? @simp7fan ?
  • b81oua.gif
    I miss you! Just cuz you moved to @LPNintendoITA 's countryside doesn't make you too cool!!
  • Billions hey? I'd buy you all donuts so you can get everything you wanted in game if you got everything I'd give you real cash
  • Billions hey? I'd buy you all donuts so you can get everything you wanted in game if you got everything I'd give you real cash

Wow! L :) That is so cool! ...real cash too? Back at you!!! Where would you spend it first? Friends? Foes? Parents? ...Discovery channel... Housewives of Orange County? :D:D