EA Forums - Banner

Santas little helper needs visible tasks

No idea if this has been said before but seriously I want to see the dog!

Replies

• adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    For the cost of the dog, I agree.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • And a dog house!
  • JJR2112
    409 posts Member
    One of several characters with disappointing task options. Every character is automatically animated to wander aimlessly around town so It doesn't seem it would be difficult to offer that as a task for everyone (make it 48 hours for all I care).
  • That's why I preferred SLH when he was an NPC :neutral: Now the only way you can have him chase his tail and be dog is if you spot him in a neighboureeno town.
  • That's why I preferred SLH when he was an NPC :neutral: Now the only way you can have him chase his tail and be dog is if you spot him in a neighboureeno town.

100% agree. The good old days!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 1pillform
    2012 posts Member
    I got to be honest....this is a funny request. lol I love and support animal rights but when it comes to cartoon animals especially this one. Santa's Little Helper was a insult to his canine species. I don't even understand why they added animals to the series. I've watched the show up until season 11 and the animals never ever played any part in any episode. And I never missed an episode. The animals were a total waste of space when it comes to story and character development. For the game?....lol it'd be even more pointless. I still can't believe they gave tasks to JUB JUB which only had 1 episode in the entire series as far as I know.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I agree with you the only thing is, How could there be much of a Christmas Marathon with out SLH episode? Now with Jub Jub that one does not make sense to me either.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I got to be honest....this is a funny request. lol I love and support animal rights but when it comes to cartoon animals especially this one. Santa's Little Helper was a insult to his canine species. I don't even understand why they added animals to the series. I've watched the show up until season 11 and the animals never ever played any part in any episode. And I never missed an episode. The animals were a total waste of space when it comes to story and character development. For the game?....lol it'd be even more pointless. I still can't believe they gave tasks to JUB JUB which only had 1 episode in the entire series as far as I know.

Two things I recall off the top of my head is slh in the first episode of the Simpson's when they get the dog from the dog race for Christmas. They also had a Santa's little helper intro to the show. Slh has been used alot...
  • does sly even has tasks?
  • Santas little helper
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6245 posts Moderator
    Stampy needs visual tasks as well
  • qsergio29 wrote: »
    does sly even has tasks?

Yeah he has a full task list, just not a single visual one.
    Stampy needs visual tasks as well

Yes indeed, same goes for the Snow Monster.

• SLH's lack of visual tasks is one of the things keeping me back from buying him without a good rebate. He's iconic to the show but...well if I can't even see him, what's the point? I see him more in my store than I'll ever do if I get him.
  • Stampy needs visual tasks as well

He has the 12hr 'Carry Bart' one....which I use when sending all on 12hr tasks....but I know what you mean..bad enough I'm waiting to buy the pet shop just to give him a 4hr task and Teeny an 8hr one....plus as someone pointed out last time I mentioned this, those jobs won't even pay premium!
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6245 posts Moderator
    Mr. Teeny is another that needs a visual task. One that doesn't involve a joint task. Also Mojo needs to become a playabale character with 2 solo visual tasks and 3 indoor ones including 1at the Animal Assistants Program where he "prays for Mojo"
  • Stampy needs visual tasks as well

He has the 12hr 'Carry Bart' one....which I use when sending all on 12hr tasks....but I know what you mean..bad enough I'm waiting to buy the pet shop just to give him a 4hr task and Teeny an 8hr one....plus as someone pointed out last time I mentioned this, those jobs won't even pay premium!

This is why I don't have him yet.
  • 168sean168
    3696 posts Member
    SLH will have a task if you have the xmas snow globe