EA Forums - Banner

New to the TSTO Forum?/A few random questions

I'm sorry I forgot my Few Random questions, update after the Simpsons is over!!!

Replies

• punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited March 2013
    Lol, glad I could answer all your questions in your message, thanks for posting!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Hello & welcome to the forum mike :):mrgreen:

Enjoy the new episode us UK people can only watch online lol

The Mayan Halloween episode for example is finally being shown on sky1 next Sunday that's how far behind we are :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thanks NeoSEC28. Thank you for the warm welcome. I didn't know that, So when will you Be able to see tonight's episode? I'm sorry you're not getting to enjoy it as the same time as America, I live in East Quogue, New York but I don't live in New York city I live on Long Island. I don't know if you have ever heard of the Hamptons but that is where I live!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Thanks NeoSEC28. Thank you for the warm welcome. I didn't know that, So when will you Be able to see tonight's episode? I'm sorry you're not getting to enjoy it as the same time as America, I live in East Quogue, New York but I don't live in New York city I live on Long Island. I don't know if you have ever heard of the Hamptons but that is where I live!

Being from uk im used to not seeing the episodes same time just means I'll have to catch it online or wait 6months for sky1 lol yeah I've heard of the hamptons :D

• smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    That's Great! What part of the UK do you live in? The Simpsons episode is now over and it was really funny. Especially with Burns as Fruit Batman!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    I apologize, I got wrapped up in watching the New Simpsons episode! Here are My Few Random Questions I had! I have only been playing since October 2012. #1. when did the Kang character come out and did it Come with that broken burning spaceship I see In other Towns & Was it tied in to that laser I see In other people's Towns as well? #2 When did the subatomic supercollider come out? #3 When did the heck house facade , spooky dream house and spooky trees And pumpkins come out? Also the little pumpkin patches too? I have been playing since October 2012 but I only got the cemeteries And the Mayan character! Maybe I didn't start playing early enough in October? Once again I want to thank the people who spend their time trying to help the people who don't know as much as they do!
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    Those were all a part of the Halloween event. Kang flew across your screen. If you purchased the ray-gun, you could shoot him down. He'd crash into the ray gun and you gained him as a character. You then got a new ray gun in your inventory. The dead trees, spooky trees, and pumpkin patches were regular items you could purchase with in-game cash. The House of Evil, Bad Dream House, and Super Collider were part of the Halloween quest-line and you purchased them with treats. You could only get the Heck House fa?ade if you had the church.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I'd say all of those things are from Halloween. I started in October too, early October. But I used quite a few donuts to make sure I finished the Halloween quests. It was a mad race to get Marge in time, to get the Witch Marge skin.

Oh and Hi Mike, I'm from NY too. A couple of hours north of you.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    That's Great! What part of the UK do you live in? The Simpsons episode is now over and it was really funny. Especially with Burns as Fruit Batman!

I'm a south London lad :D

I'm gonna have to watch it on the net tomorrow I think :D
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    Not only would I love to visit the UK but I would love to see the world especially in antiquity! Damn and I didn't play mega millions tonight!!!!
  • Johneg86
    163 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Wonder if this will show up properly or broken.... seriously either people don't know how to use BB code or EA needs to fix the coding on the site.

Anyways the answer to all your questions, right here:
    http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_content_updates#Upcoming_content_updates

Yup.... something is wrong with the coding, typical EA.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Johneg86 wrote:
    Wonder if this will show up properly or broken.... seriously either people don't know how to use BB code or EA needs to fix the coding on the site.

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_content_updates#Upcoming_content_updates
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    The hamptons lol,reminds me of Seinfeld episode when George tells susans parents bout his house on the hamptons and his horses rusty and **** Pete, Iam from qld aus.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    I love to visit the UK

Ur not missing much lol...wana trade places?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Johneg86 wrote:

Yup.... something is wrong with the coding, typical EA.

There nothing wrong with the coding you just need to use the URL not the Code function, so obv some people dont know how to use the coding :lol::mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.