EA Forums - Banner

She she lounge or The anvil for 4 hour premium tasks

Ulsterscot1982
50 posts Member
edited July 2017
So I have both and I've got the premium 4 hour payout sorted.

My town gets split when I send everyone on the 4 hour tasks.

Maybe slightly more at the she she.

I'm looking to complete one of them and just run with 1 instead of 2.

I don't like having tasks always available. Can live with 1 instead of 2.

So am I better keeping the she she lounge or anvil task?
Post edited by Ulsterscot1982 on

Replies

• I believe they both pay out the same. Does one allow more characters to use it then the other? If not, and everything is equal money wise, it would boils down to personal preference. Or which icon you would rather see in the taskbar :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I didn't do the math but I finished anvil & am still running she she. Keeping track of Patty smoking seems easier to me. Also, all the characters running through the Pride section to get to she she is more fun.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The anvil has extra people that can go to it compared to she-she. Skins have the task for the anvil, but they don't have it for she-she. If I was going to lose one, it would be she-she.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Double post.....
  • In honor of pride event i finally had the boys dance in front of the anvil. There are slightly different rosters for it vs. She- she, but a lot of the new spy era characters don't go to either joint anyway, so i haven't noticed any extra workload since closing the anvil down.

• simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    I didn't do the math but I finished anvil & am still running she she. Keeping track of Patty smoking seems easier to me. Also, all the characters running through the Pride section to get to she she is more fun.
    Why is it easier? You could store both Patty and Selma and never worry about them again, whereas you'd store the Anvil guy and the task since he comes with it. Is that it?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • She-she, anvil, and the pet store are in a little cluster in my town. That's like 90% of my characters.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I didn't do the math but I finished anvil & am still running she she. Keeping track of Patty smoking seems easier to me. Also, all the characters running through the Pride section to get to she she is more fun.
    Why is it easier? You could store both Patty and Selma and never worry about them again, whereas you'd store the Anvil guy and the task since he comes with it. Is that it?

It doesn't work, if you store Patty and Selma is disables the quest so you won't be able to send anyone to the She-She :(