EA Forums - Banner

Should I buy frank grimes

Help he's in my vault, today's my last day to decide...is he a good buy? Thank you!!

Replies

• If you want to buy him then go ahead. How many donuts do you have? Am asking because there might be an event soon so if you have enough go for it of not save them for the next event
  • His grave comes with a 3.75% bonus which is really nice for a character combo... and his quest is pretty long and fun. I'd say go for it. Any upcoming event is still probably a week off so you'll still have time to rebuild some donut stock.
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    For sure buy him.
  • What would homer do?
  • Thanks, I just might do it! I'm pretty frugal with my donuts and I've built up a comfy stash that I'm basically saving for Halloween, but I want to add some characters to my town. My only other thought is to wait for Dr. Nick, but I think I can swing both. I hardly ever buy anything associated with the events.
  • It's fun to watch him resurrect each morning.
  • I purchased him when he was originally released as I personally think that he was quite a historic character from the show, he also has a couple of very entertaining animated tasks and from what I remember his quest line is funny and entertaining, finally as already mentioned it's quite humours watching him climb up through the ground to get from his grave.
  • Have you tried nuking?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • If you have not bought him yet go for it. I am the same way frugal with my donuts saving for Halloween,this will be my first THOH. With Frank though not only is he great bonus but premium task.Main thing for me though he will fit in great with all the Halloween stuff when the time comes and one less Halloween item to buy!
  • Have you tried nuking?
    The OP is asking weather or not to buy him
  • Have you tried nuking?
    The OP is asking weather or not to buy him

I know. Nuking is always the best option, no matter whether its an option or not
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @mhbelle74

I think he's a great buy.

He has a rebate, multiplier, premium earner, good animations.

giphy.gif
  • pcKM6B9.gif