EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow Bob gone once again?

I saw him after the halloween update. So far after the update, I've seen him 3-4 times already. Previously, I've only seen him in the tutorial, which is ****.

Replies

• jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    I haven't seen him in at least 4 days.
  • edited October 2012
    When sideshop Bob appears is there allways someone saying he's in town or anything?
    I only saw him twice untill now, bad luck or do I have to pay some more attention while playing?
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited October 2012
    I've only ever seen him once and he wasn't clickable so I didn't get anything.
    I check about 20 friend's towns a day and never see him so I believe he's been removed.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I was just gonna ask this.. I only saw him in the tutorial until the Halloween update. Then the first day of the update I saw him in my town. Haven't seen him since. It would be nice to get a doughnut a day for him. Also does anybody see him in friends towns? Somebody on here said they saw him in a friends town in the last few days and made a few dollars off of him.. Anybody else in the last few days seen him in their town or a friends?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    Seriously, first we need some way to obtain donuts,whcih Tapping sideshow bob when lucky enough to find him would've been a good way to be rewarded with 1 simple donut,but nope,50$ +15xp is so damn much better after all that time he was gone. but now since the halloween update he seems to be gone for good once again. **** is happening to him?

I haven't seen him all that frequently of late, but I have seen him. Once yesterday (the 7th).
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I saw him shortly after the halloween update. but haven't seen him again since then.
  • hellokenney
    100 posts
    edited October 2012
    When sideshop Bob appears is there allways someone saying he's in town or anything?

It happened both times I have seen him.

Actually, the warning was a huge disappointment. I thought I would have to keep my eyes open and put a little work into finding him...getting the warning took the fun out of it for me :(
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited October 2012

It happened both times I have seen him.

Actually, the warning was a huge disappointment. I thought I would have to keep my eyes open and put a little work into finding him...getting the warning took the fun out of it for me :(

I saw him in a friend's town, but clicking on him did nothing.

OT but, how come BB codes and avatars are all set off?
    I set them on in my messages and set an avatar, but none of it works for me.
  • hellokenney
    100 posts
    edited October 2012
    You need to get promoted before your avatar shows up. That should happen after a certain amount of posts- if there are any other requirements I don't know them. You will get a private message when you are promoted.
    Congratulations! Due to your continued contributions to the EA Community, you have been promoted! With this promotion, you will now be able to do the following things:
    Utilize HTML and BB Code in your posts
    Have a custom avatar and/or signature to show your style
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes an elusive character once again!
    Three times he showed up after the Halloween update and now zap, he's gone.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    Ive seen him twice in about the 2 months or so I've had the game.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited October 2012
    I use to see him 2-3 times a day.

But since the Halloween update, I only seen him 1 time on oct 1st
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited October 2012
    You need to get promoted before your avatar shows up. That should happen after a certain amount of posts- if there are any other requirements I don't know them. You will get a private message when you are promoted.
    Congratulations! Due to your continued contributions to the EA Community, you have been promoted! With this promotion, you will now be able to do the following things:
    Utilize HTML and BB Code in your posts
    Have a custom avatar and/or signature to show your style

Thanks for answering that. I love your avatar by the way! :)
  • bearroar
    53 posts
    edited October 2012
    I got him twice one day last week, Friday maybe, and I haven't seen him since.
  • mogibbins
    37 posts
    edited October 2012
    I've never seen him, I've only ever had one message about him being seen lurking somewhere when I visited the default town but I couldn't see him anywhere, I must've searched the town about 4 times, but no luck?
  • F1F4Rox999
    13 posts
    edited October 2012
    I got him yesterday. But before that, I hadn't gotten him since the tutorial, and had completely forgotten about him :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.