Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Lets hope the new CEO gets things sorted
  • Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    This is pretty funny timing considering my last post.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited March 2013
    Eh, people only complain when things are bad. They rarely gloat when things are good. EA has had tough times financially, but was it this CEO's fault? He did pursue things like Mirror's Edge, and more 'gaming' endeavors instead of just milking Madden and sports titles. Plus, he gave the green light to THIS game. Which we all love, right?

EA bashing needs to be curbed. Yes, what's happening in Sim City sucks, and EA's reliance on DLC and in game purchases is a little much but then don't buy their games. It's a simple concept. Don't want to buy premium items in TSOT? Then don't but stop complaining that they are there because a TON of other people buy these donut items.

Maybe a new CEO will work out for them, but maybe not. Maybe the new guy will be way more worried about getting their stock value back up and only go for triple A titles which means games like TSOT are going to take a back seat.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I wish him the best. He was a very vocal person & was definitely behind & a big supporter of this game we have all come to love.
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited March 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Eh, people only complain when things are bad.

I complain when things are good...

I'm willing to bet the old and new CEO have no idea what harpies is.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited March 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Eh, people only complain when things are bad. They rarely gloat when things are good. EA has had tough times financially, but was it this CEO's fault? He did pursue things like Mirror's Edge, and more 'gaming' endeavors instead of just milking Madden and sports titles. Plus, he gave the green light to THIS game. Which we all love, right?

EA bashing needs to be curbed. Yes, what's happening in Sim City sucks, and EA's reliance on DLC and in game purchases is a little much but then don't buy their games. It's a simple concept. Don't want to buy premium items in TSOT? Then don't but stop complaining that they are there because a TON of other people buy these donut items.

Maybe a new CEO will work out for them, but maybe not. Maybe the new guy will be way more worried about getting their stock value back up and only go for triple A titles which means games like TSOT are going to take a back seat.

The Problem is not with in game purchases, the problem is when people spend money on these donuts then lose their game because of some glitch EA hasn't fixed. Which might be okay... IF EA would refund their purchases(or atleast give the lost donuts or items back). Hopefully this new CEO will fix EA's customer service problem...
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited March 2013
    How do you service so many customers when half of them are either scamming you or trying to get back donuts their children 'accidentally' spent. Customers ruin these systems by abusing them. Stop the idiots from abusing customer service and people with real problems like not being able to access their game/Springfield will get helped.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have had many accounts with blizzard, and I'm sure that they run into similar difficulties. However I was able to get quick replies with great service from them...

I'm not saying it isn't a difficult task, but with the amount of money they pull in from this game(and others) I would hope that they would invest more in customer service.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013

I'm not saying it isn't a difficult task, but with the amount of money they pull in from this game(and others) I would hope that they would invest more in customer service.

Agreed :-)
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    He lost to many donuts due to the donut glitch!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.