EA Forums - Banner

OT - Let's Talk About Anything and Everything!

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lmao oh I can only guess the noise in your house.

Your little one should use both at the same time and start a one man band like willie.

LOL! That's awesome! I'm going to show him that, he'll be tickled.
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    Decided to have rice with assorted things in it like hamburg, veggies and stuff! :D
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

My kid has bagpipe lessons in an hour.

Why oh why did I agree to that? As if hearing the rat-a-tat-tat of a drum wasn't enough, let's add a bag pipe! OY!

Bagpipes and drums. Sounds like you need to invest in a sound proof or dampining room. They are not hard to do if you know someone who is in construction.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    At this moment in time, sitting in a hotel celebrating my wedding anniversary, a fantastic break, on the border of Scotland.

Happy Anniversary!

121428-3475535-420.gif
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    At this moment in time, sitting in a hotel celebrating my wedding anniversary, a fantastic break, on the border of Scotland.

Happy Anniversary!

Your celebrating it on TSTO forums? :shock:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Why oh why did I agree to that? As if hearing the rat-a-tat-tat of a drum wasn't enough, let's add a bag pipe! OY!

Bagpipes and drums. Sounds like you need to invest in a sound proof or dampining room. They are not hard to do if you know someone who is in construction.

Good idea!!

Right now we are planning on shoving him on the back deck, let the neighbors enjoy the sweet sounds of bagpipes.

I actually don't mind the drum, he's really good at it. But the pipes? It's new and I don't like them when people who know how to play it squeal away on them lol.

Maybe we should sound proof his room.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Good idea!!

Right now we are planning on shoving him on the back deck, let the neighbors enjoy the sweet sounds of bagpipes.

I actually don't mind the drum, he's really good at it. But the pipes? It's new and I don't like them when people who know how to play it squeal away on them lol.

Or set up something in the garage. Thats what my friends parents did when I was young. If you have a garage that is. And the room
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

121428-3475535-420.gif

I hope I wasn't included in that congratulations. I was simply wishing them a happy anniversary :lol:
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

121428-3475535-420.gif

I hope I wasn't included in that congratulations. I was simply wishing them a happy anniversary :lol:

Haha yeah why not :-)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Good idea!!

Or set up something in the garage. Thats what my friends parents did when I was young. If you have a garage that is. And the room

LOL no garage, it's why he's going on the deck. But we do have an unfinished attic that can easily be converted to a music room. The ideas! HEH!

"Honey.....I have a project for you!" LOL
  • KyleCollins444
    174 posts
    edited March 2013
    Anyone notice the "troll" isn't posting anymore? :wink:
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

121428-3475535-420.gif

Now I'm starting to feel like a third wheel.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Public Service Announcement: I own a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Brought it new from the dealership. One year later, got a flat tire. Went to change the tire only to find out there was no spare tire. Apparently, it didn't come stock with a spare tire. Just an FYI for people who have one or a loved one driving one
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 scared him off. She is the muscle around here. You mess around and she takes you down!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Public Service Announcement: I own a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Brought it new from the dealership. One year later, got a flat tire. Went to change the tire only to find out there was no spare tire. Apparently, it didn't come stock with a spare tire. Just an FYI for people who have one or a loved one driving one

Wow, are you kidding?

Who makes a car without a spare?
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2013

Ya, but he will be back. Most likely with a different user name. Must have been picked up from school
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

121428-3475535-420.gif

Congratulating you on being the first to congratulate them :-) lol (or something like that)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Wow, are you kidding?

Who makes a car without a spare?

That's what I am saying. It didn't even occur to me to ask. I though it was standard like a windshield. Cost around $300 to get the tire, jack, and tire iron.
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited March 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

121428-3475535-420.gif

Congratulating you on being the first to congratulate them :-) lol (or something like that)

Thank you. Thank you.

*takes a bow*
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013

Ya, but he will be back. Most likely with a different user name. Must have been picked up from school

Oh he'll be back and then we send an email to his buddies at the base so they can all laugh at him for being a pathetic loser. Imagine, going to morning muster and having them hold up the things he's posted here for ridicule.

How poetic and awesome, I hope somebody takes a video and youtubes it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!