EA Forums - Banner

Your biggest clean up

Lord-Peem wrote:
So today I bought a load of extra land, resulting in a stupendous amount of crap to clean up

e0fpef.png (Someone possibly quote to show image?)

It took me 20 - 30 minutes to clump it all together, then around another 20 minutes to get rid of it all. Also gained 3 donuts.

So what's your biggest clean-up and how long did it take to get rid of it all?

30 minutes to clean up. How long did it take to move all that trash to one spot?

Replies

• Lord-Peem
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    Lord-Peem wrote:
    So today I bought a load of extra land, resulting in a stupendous amount of crap to clean up

e0fpef.png (Someone possibly quote to show image?)

It took me 20 - 30 minutes to clump it all together, then around another 20 minutes to get rid of it all. Also gained 3 donuts.

So what's your biggest clean-up and how long did it take to get rid of it all?

30 minutes to clean up. How long did it take to move all that trash to one spot?

Probably around 20 minutes. All I know is that my finger hurt afterwards.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Wow thats alot of cleaning :-s

id get bored i think
  • o0O_ISamI_O0o
    6 posts
    edited March 2013
    When i found the glitch ( nothing more needs to be said) i bought all the remaining land squares. Been playing since it first came out so i didnt have too many to do an only took me around 10minutes. Why did you clump um all together i think i would have took longer!
  • Lord-Peem
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    When i found the glitch ( nothing more needs to be said) i bought all the remaining land squares. Been playing since it first came out so i didnt have too many to do an only took me around 10minutes. Why did you clump um all together i think i would have took longer!

It means I don't have to follow Homer and Lisa around, I can just insta-click after they finish each bit. Besides, it looks cool ;)
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    i tried to leave some next to my power plant, but then lisa decided to clean it up :(
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited March 2013

Which glitch do u mean?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.