EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

2018 Pride Ideas?

Prev1
I don't know, I'm bored so why not?

Karl from "Simpson and Delilah"

Comic Book Gay from "Flaming Moe"'

Candace from "Every Man's Dream"

Grizzly Shaun from "Flaming Moe"'
I'm Bartman. Level 104, feel free to add me!

Replies

• TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Raoul from "Catch 'Em If You Can"
    PFWang's nightclub
  • 1pillform
    2037 posts Member
    The 2 trolls off the shelves. Those are classic!
    The_Simpsons_4F11.png

Picnic island?
    simpsons-smithers.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Some really great additions there, they could even easily have a mini event section of the main Pride event based around the picnic island, I'm not sure how to add the trolls to the game although if they released them I'm sure that I'd purchase them anyway.
  • Some really great additions there, they could even easily have a mini event section of the main Pride event based around the picnic island, I'm not sure how to add the trolls to the game although if they released them I'm sure that I'd purchase them anyway.

Ooh nice idea, I thought today would be a great day to mention pride on the forums considering the horrible thing our cheeto of a president did today.
  • devilhunt1449
    3849 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post removed .
    Post edited by devilhunt1449 on
  • I want to the Pride flags to wave in the breeze like the other flags.

4fi2Cib.png

Lame.
  • Trans flag / characters
  • Bathroom Confusion plotline with surprising lists for which characters want to use each of the 5 different color coded varieties of restrooms. ( water closets.)

• Deadshot_DCU
    6437 posts Moderator
    John with Cockamanie's Collectible Shop & John's Convertible
    1200.jpg
    Cockamamie%27s.png

• Townviewer90
    430 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Lol cockamamies I like that
  • SchemingMinor
    130 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Nigel with Moho house

Phillip from Kill Gil vol. 1&2

Most of the pride floats seen in Jaws Wired Shut

Tuxedo skins for Burns and Smithers

I guess the Adam & Adam club and the Fab Abs store

Pink elephant balloon

Burns and Smithers dual swan boat task (works on any strip of water)

Bring back White Witch Burns with a new task for a drag event (maybe give him a unique voice clip from The Princess Guide "Better to be an old queen than never a queen at all!" Come on, it fits.)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6437 posts Moderator
    Guys please do not discuss politics on the forums. It is not allowed
  • Dude it's not politics... it's part of the game.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I think he's refering to our free thinking friend, mr666
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I think he's refering to our free thinking friend, mr666

I wouldn't say "thinking" in this case :D

• scimoCCD wrote: »
    I think he's refering to our free thinking friend, mr666

I wouldn't say "thinking" in this case :D

Good point. Open minded/empty headed work for you?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • aarentondarcy
    152 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Bathroom Confusion plotline with surprising lists for which characters want to use each of the 5 different color coded varieties of restrooms. ( water closets.)

I'm intrigued as to who you thought would understand 'water closets' over 'restrooms' :D

I loved the Pride event but avoided this place when it was first released for fear of the backlash (automatic reaction to growing up gay in the 80s/90s... slightly justified by one of the most recent reviews in the android app store...)

But, as much as I love The Simpsons, it never ceases to amaze me how much of it I've forgotten. Great suggestions so far.
  • @aarentondarcy
    I loved the Pride event but avoided this place when it was first released for fear of the backlash (automatic reaction to growing up gay in the 80s/90s... slightly justified by one of the most recent reviews in the android app store...)

I came out when I was a junior in HS in 1991 and remember what a different world it was back then. If you hide or avoid, they win. Be proud and punch a bit#h in the throat if you have to.

• @aarentondarcy

I came out when I was a junior in HS in 1991 and remember what a different world it was back then. If you hide or avoid, they win. Be proud and punch a bit#h in the throat if you have to.

I got amnesia when I was 15 and didn't remember anything (entire life before that forgotten), after about a week I realized liking the same gender wasn't the most common of things :D:D:D